Read this if you're not gaining.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this if you're not gaining.

I've done quite a bit of research. The guys that gain the most are those that keep their penis constantly active throughout the day.

Tip # 1:

If youre not gaining, here's what you do:

1) Keep your flaccid warm by randomly heating up throughout the day (several times a day)
    2) You want a nice plump flaccid 24/7. Never turtle up!
    3) Teach yourself to maintain a 10% erection throughout the day instead of being totally flaccid.

More heat = more blood. More blood means that your penile tissues are being expanded (in order to hold the blood).

Keep em warm, fellas.
    Last edited by Radiohead; 10-05-2009, 07:34 PM.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Tip #2

The lighter your stretch, the better.

I've been pulling too hard on my penis for MONTHS. I've only now realized that if you pull less, you will get a better stretch.

The harder you pull, the more your penis will respond defensively and turtle up.

Stretch em light, fellas!

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I was just thinking of posting something about the stretch:

My question was, how could something like JAI stretch for reps of two seconds come close to actually "breaking down" the tissue of the penis for growth? It seemed to me that the harder more vigorous stretching would be more effective. I have, like you, been pulling very hard on my penis (without being harmful of course). Truthfully I seem to have made zero gain in erect length but flaccid stretch and girth have appeared to been effected.

You feel lighter stretching (ALA JAI) are actually the key to making the difference? Had this been put to the test for you recently and finding some good results?
      8/10/97
      BPEL 6 3/4''
      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
      BPEL 7 1/8"
      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
      BPEL 7 1/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
      BPEL 7 1/4+"
      NPBEL 6.6
      EG 5 1/4"
      BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
      BPEL 7.5
      NBEL 6.75
      EG ?

Long term goal
      BPEL 8"
      EG 6

Comment

You dont need force to break down the structures of your penis.

You dont need to break down your penis in order to make it grow.

Light JAI stretches are the most effective.

TGC Theory

Comment

Remeber the penis is mostly smooth muscle. Does not respnd the same way a bicep does. Hard stretching does not help but make you turtle quite well. Pull out gently and hold it there at its maximum allowance of length without kicking back. After a few seconds your pecker will give in a little and you may actually be able to stretch it a little further.

Good Job Radiohead!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Excellent thread,

Comment

Excellent thread RH

I'm interested though to hear your thoughts on intensity though. I've had a number of offline discussions with a very experienced member of the PE Gym team who believe that intensity is the key to gains. This being, making sure that you're always adapting and increasing you intensity.

I read this as being "pull as hard as you can and the next time, try and pull harder".

This doesn't fit with the above theory though.

So are we thinking that light stretching (all directions) is better than a heavier stretch? If so, will the penis adapt to a light stretch after a while and if this happens, should you not increase the tension to "challenge your tissues" further?

This analogy may not work, but I'm thinking of someone like a runner. They can run for 10 minutes at 5mph the first few weeks before getting tired. Then after a few months of training their body adapts and gets used to the exercise, so they can run further. If however they continued running at 5mph for 10 minutes, eventually they would struggle to break a sweat. In these cases, the runner should increase either their running time or the speed in which they run.

Is it not the same for PE?
              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                I've done quite a bit of research. The guys that gain the most are those that keep their penis constantly active throughout the day.

Tip # 1:

If youre not gaining, here's what you do:

1) Keep your flaccid warm by randomly heating up throughout the day (several times a day)
                2) You want a nice plump flaccid 24/7. Never turtle up!
                3) Teach yourself to maintain a 10% erection throughout the day instead of being totally flaccid.

More heat = more blood. More blood means that your penile tissues are being expanded (in order to hold the blood).

Keep em warm, fellas.
                Is 41 degrece good enoght for heating/warming up?

Comment

YES! I agree with light stretching! and also light grip on jelq's like kingpole recommends while 'mastagating' yes I've done my research. In fact rather than many many reps of stretching don't you all think that holding it longer is key??? and relaxation of course (and anal breathing)

I have to say that I disagree with those who believe that 'turtling up' is BAD and you should stretch 'more' to avoid it. This will not hinder gains, I think that is such a myth. THINK LONG TERM people, you don't need to hang all day, LOL. and also think VOLUME

When you turtle his means that you either

got kicked in the balls
                  are cold
                  just ejaculated (most of us at least)
                  did a really good session and your schlong needs to recover
                  overworked your schlong

The best Solution: Edging and Ballooning after workouts!!! sends fresh blood and pro-recovery hormones like testosterone for quicker repair (so long as you are staying close to PONR). If you do it right you won't turtle at all believe me. Although if I cum at the end (accidentally of course) it does tend to turtle but who cares. Do some bed fowfers I'm sure that will prevent it if it makes you feel insecure around your lady
                  6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                  10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                  12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                  6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

must be Sticky

Comment

ANOTHER THING: make this a part of your life, but DON"T BECOME OVERLY OBSESSED!!

you don't need to keep your dick active 24/7. There is much more to life, just approach it like working out, 4 days a week is enough, if your workout is comprehensive (ie warmup, jelq, stretch, edge, balloon). Then you can add fowfers and some light pumping to 'compliment' your workouts. But for God sakes -

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE AN ALL-DAY-EVERY-DAY PE'er to see good gains. remember if you overwork, it will actually hinder your gains!!!

Comment

in fact after 4 weeks of PE I take a FULL WEEK OFF (except fowfers and edging). and the gains the week following always shatter my previous ones!!! 'deconditioning' then 'reconditioning' doing this over and over again

Look, I know having a big schlong is great, but why would somebody want a 10 x 6 inch penis, making sex ever more uncomfortable for her? There is such thing as TOO BIG just ask women. What women need is STAMINA from their man. Even a 4" penis will satisfy any woman if he can last...

Comment

Whenever I go to the toilet throughout the day, I do a couple of JAI stretches and one or two dry jelqs, just to get the blood flowing again. Sitting in a chair all day sure makes me shrink.
                          Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

I cant believe I didnt realise this earlier. You HAVE to stretch lightly. Just a small tug is perfect.

The guys that keep their penises active 24/7 have HUGE cocks . PE is a part of their life.

Take a look at this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ics-proof.html

TGC Theory

Comment

True u can gain more quickly. But who has time for that? I like to eat on my lunch break thank u! Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X