J E L K S P E E D!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J E L K S P E E D!!!

3-5 seconds two hand rep is the going rate for jelq speed. This is a good speed to start out with for sure it will get you there. To the period of the routine i call the middle length, I just nade that up!! Heeh. but in the middle part of your routine you will notice that your 30-60% erection is at its longest and plumpest.

So then this is the time you want to slow down the jelq speed even more. Ligthen up the grip and glide it on down to near the glans. First hand 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 switch hands 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 swtich hands. At this point you may get even longer so you can add in a few more counts.

One should be relaxed doing jelqs. Standing may be tedious so sit down or lay down.

Try about 40 of these with an OK grip.

Switch up lay on your back and prepare for the "V" grip. Again count 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 switch hands and repeat.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Kingpole, I've struggled with the speed and jelqing. This helps as I've stopped doing as many of them as I used to.
    I lost my morning wood from too much too soon. Light grip is what helped me a lot. I thought my dick could take all I threw at it, but it's really delicate till it gets used to exercise. Thanks to you and all the guys who share on this site.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

is that 1, 2 3 4 like a waltz KP?
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
        is that 1, 2 3 4 like a waltz KP?
        More like a RUSH song a 4/8 rhythm.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
          Kingpole, I've struggled with the speed and jelqing. This helps as I've stopped doing as many of them as I used to.
          I lost my morning wood from too much too soon. Light grip is what helped me a lot. I thought my dick could take all I threw at it, but it's really delicate till it gets used to exercise. Thanks to you and all the guys who share on this site.
          So did you get the morning wood back?

Comment

Thanks for this new thread, Kingpole.

Your threads are always so informative and easy to understand!

Thanks.
            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
            Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

I do my routine always standing so are u saying its not good. Should i sit from now on? and does it matter if i keep doin it standing??
              This Ones For You Girl , You Know Who You Are Girl

Comment

Originally posted by THISONESFORYOU View Post
                I do my routine always standing so are u saying its not good. Should i sit from now on? and does it matter if i keep doin it standing??
                Whatever you feel most comfortable doing!
                Experiment to see what works best for you!
                Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Jelq speed, jelq speed, read all about it!
                  Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                    Jelq speed, jelq speed, read all about it!
                    Hey radiohead give me a rep point for this thread i want to see if it pops me over 300.

Comment

Originally posted by THISONESFORYOU View Post
                      I very highly recommend trying doing your jelqing sitting down. The improvement in the consistency of my EQ while jelqing has been remarkable ever since I started sitting down.

Comment

"I very highly recommend trying doing your jelqing sitting down. The improvement in the consistency of my EQ while jelqing has been remarkable ever since I started sitting down."

ya but i wanna know if theres gona be a difference in the gains?

but ima try it anyways thanks
                        This Ones For You Girl , You Know Who You Are Girl

Comment

Standing, sitting, upside down, whatever. KP didn't say it was better to do it sitting, he said it might be tiring for some to stand while doing it. If someone came in here and said they made massive gains v-jelqing while standing on their head, a dozen responses would fly in asking how to do it.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Sitting increases your girth,so it would naturally help you while jelqing.
                            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                            8" bpel
                            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                            8 3/4 bpel !!!
                            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                            10 bpel
                            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

You can say that, but maybe it isn't totally accurate. Whatever size girth you are working with will be increased by jelqing. So if my unit is less than maximum and I stroke, that is being increased. Granted it is generally agreed that the harder you are the more it works girth, but we are not talking about erection level here. Like nearly everything else in PE, there are many opinions (often very conflicting opinions) about how to do just about everything. Almost forgot to mention - did some v-jelqs yesterday while standing on my head, gained almost a 1/4"............................................
                              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                              The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                              X