feeling the 'burn'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling the 'burn'

After doing PE for several months with no gains, I took the advice of PhibbysHammer and started doing the JP beginner routine. I'm only 1 month 1week in so it's still too soon to tell if gains will come or not, but there is one thing that I noticed: during the first 2 weeks, it felt like a heavy workout. In fact by day five i almost couldn't finish and i very much welcomed the 2-days off. Afterwords though, i haven't felt any burn, as in I think i have gotten used to the routine.

My question is this: should i stay with the rotine EXACTLY till the end of the 3 months, then modify. OR, should I increase something (time of jelq, number of reps, number of sets, etc.)?

oh and before i forget, my positive PI's (bigger veins, slughlty harder morning wood) came during the first two weeks and since then I haven't really seeen any changes.

If its too much, back off a bit in intensity and reps. If you feel unworked, add a bit. You don't have to wait for 3 months to go by to adjust. If you feel more comfortable doing 2 on 1 off do that for instance. Cater your routine to fit comfortably for you.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by kce View Post
      .................................................. ..
      oh and before i forget, my positive PI's (bigger veins, slughlty harder morning wood) came during the first two weeks and since then I haven't really seeen any changes.
      These were my first positives also and I'm confident by this month's end you'll see even more. Please keep us updated.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yeah back off a bit, lighten the grip, keep the erection between 30-60% during the jelq portion of the workout.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

@kingpole

Are you advising to lighten the load as a response to my earlier comment about being worn out in the first 2 weeks, or is this just general practice?
          The reason why I ask is that I normally jelq at about 70-80% (or 8 o-clock position) and was just wandering if the 30-60% was just general good practice or should be done if you feel worn.

@Phibbys Hammer
          Good to hear. Dd your veins constantly get bigger, or did they get bigger and sort of level off?

Thank you both or the response.

Comment

They leveled off but are very noticeable witha nice erection.

You should never jelq at over 70% erection level!! 30-60 % is preferred.

Comment

feeling the burn

Originally posted by kce View Post
              After doing PE for several months with no gains, I took the advice of PhibbysHammer and started doing the JP beginner routine. I'm only 1 month 1week in so it's still too soon to tell if gains will come or not, but there is one thing that I noticed: during the first 2 weeks, it felt like a heavy workout. In fact by day five i almost couldn't finish and i very much welcomed the 2-days off. Afterwords though, i haven't felt any burn, as in I think i have gotten used to the routine.

My question is this: should i stay with the rotine EXACTLY till the end of the 3 months, then modify. OR, should I increase something (time of jelq, number of reps, number of sets, etc.)?

kce, I'm a nubie also, and my experience was that I over did the routine a lot and lost my wood. Took a break and got them back.
              I also felt the burn ,like regular exercise. But, what I did was find what signal of over doing it I should pay attention to.
              Turns out ,morning wood was my clue. I felt that as much as I jacked my dick I could do any thing with it. Not correct.
              PE is different. Took me almost the 3 months to figure this out. My current program is about 50% less jelqs than noted.
              And I've made them mine by listening to my body.
              At this time my dick is conditioned to the routine. Finally. I can work it good and keep my hard wood.
              You'll get there. I went from 5.5" to 6.2" in a little over 3 months. Might be newbie gains, but gains it is!!
              Every 10th" is good news .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
              X