Odd Reaction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Reaction...

So about a month ago i decided to become a vegetarian. previously i was taking the recommended dose of omega3-6-9 complex pills derived from fish oil and such. so i switched over to flax seed oil to accommodate for new diet/lifestyle. now on the flax seed oil i took no more then i was the fish oil and followed instructions as well. i was fine the first few days but then i had a negative effect. i have sex once a day everyday and sometimes i masturbate just to keep in touch with myself. so i was having sex and my ejaculations started becoming somewhat painful. of course i immediately scoured the web and found nothing really relevant because i knew for certain it was no STD seeing as how me and my partner were both each others first and only. so i decided to masturbate and examine my semen. of course the investigation was painful because i had to ejaculate but it had to be done. so yea i ejaculated and found the problem. i had pretty large globs of jelly like substance being released within my semen.

so i searched the web, again pointing at stds but i did read about it being possibly being protein. so it could have been my diet, supplements, i even considered the infared device i used to heat up. i kept my diet the same, stopped the flax seed oil and infared. within 2 or 3 days i was fine, ejaculating painlessly. so i decided to start using my infared device again and have had no problems since. so it was definitely the flax seed oil. i dont know why or how but my investigation was pretty thorough and that was the end result. i plan on taking it again but at a very minimal level, hopefully my body agrees.

Comment

WHY? Why would you continue to take the flax seed oil? You've already had a reaction to it, made it hurt to ejaculate. No telling what it's doing to your prostate. For any benifits hyped by flax seed oil, I'd weigh the risks of using this again. Stick with the fish oil. JMO

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        WHY? Why would you continue to take the flax seed oil? You've already had a reaction to it, made it hurt to ejaculate. No telling what it's doing to your prostate. For any benifits hyped by flax seed oil, I'd weigh the risks of using this again. Stick with the fish oil. JMO
        true but i just want to see if i lower the dose by like 65%-75% if it happens again but 2day i opened it up and from sitting unrefrigerated i believe it to be spoiled. i cant take fish oil, seeing as how im a vegetarian now.

Comment

"i cant take fish oil, seeing as how im a vegetarian now."

Oh, good grief. This some kind of code that you can't break? The omega 3's in fish oil are very good for you. You show me vegetables that contain omega 3's other than nuts, in trace amounts.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

My daughter decided she was going to be a vegetarian after some elementary school lecture. She informed me at a BBQ I was having . I informed her when she turns 18 shes more than welcome to stop eating meat. And handed her the plate my wife fixed her.
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

can i get a vegetarian in here to back me up? lol i feel the hate