Erect Jelqs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect Jelqs!!!!

How do i do erect jelqs???? I am almost three months into my routine. Is it safe to do erect jelqs???? If it is ok then should i replace it with my normal wet jelqs????

Keep a very light grip. You may want to wait another month or two, but it's up to you. Very very light grip. The majority of my jelqs are normal, then I do about 50 erect jelqs. Keep the grip light. You'll want a lot of lube, or else too much friction might irritate your skin - it's already going to be stretched out more than regular jelqs. Talk about a boost in EQ. Did I mention keep the grip light?
    Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
    Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
    Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
    June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
    July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Is your goal girth only? If not, stick with doing normal wet jelqs as well (the higher your erection level, the more you're working towards girth - the lower, the more towards length).

That said, I second Jadzeno's advice: You'll probably want to wait another month or two. Erect exercises tend to cause the most overtraining injuries, particularly when your penis isn't prepared for them.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, get all the newbie gains you can get before you jump into erect jelqs.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X