Hi,

my workout (3 weeks):

The wake up - 1 min.
    The Jelq- 3 min.
    PC Flex Basic
    Horizontal movement - 2 min.

Is it god for beginner ? i care for increase mainly girth

tom_L, first welcome to the PE gym!

Nothing against your routine, but you might want to start with JP's Newbie Routine. It's a 90 day conditioning routine that will work both girth and length. The key point here "conditioning"! Once you have completed the newbie routine, you can step it up with your own version or add different exercises.

If you read through the forum everyone is advised to start there. This way everyone here will be able to guide you better for advanced stuff. Most importantly, it should help prevent you from inquiring yourself!!

Again, welcome and good luck
    McB

Comment

Thanks, i'll start with JP's Routine It's better than my workout.

Comment

It's not working. My size is the same like before routine. What more can i do ? I wish have bigger girth

Comment

Hello tom
          It is working, the only thing is you don't know it/can't see it yet.
          Did you take before/after measurements?
          I wish to have bigger girth as well....trust me, i have 4'' girth. But I know I'll get there...it may take a couple of years BUT IT'S WORTH IT!
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
          Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Hi Scythe,

I did it before and after. The same measurements. I wish trust you, but it's frustrating when i train hard and have no results. I had worked couple of months before i found this forum. I've started workout about 1,5 year ago. Maybe i did something wrong ? i don't know i just want to have bigger girth

Comment

Hello Tom,

Welcome to PE Gym.

In your first post you have stated that you are a beginner, and then your most recent post says that you have been penile exercising for '1,5' years. Due to this I am a little confused about where you stand, so I am going to assume that you are a beginner to the world of PE.

You have been given good advice that you should start off with JP's Beginner routine. This will help to condition your penis ready for more advanced and intense exercises in the future.

It seems that you have already learnt your first lesson about PE, and that is that any gains that you see will not happen instantly! Despite being frustrating, the expectation of instant results simply isn't the reality of PE. It can take a year to gain even an inch!!

With these facts in mind, there is a recipe for gaining from PE (amongst others) that I would like to point out:

• Determination/Belief - You will have to be in the right frame of mind to gain. Use this forum as motivation, there are plenty of people doing great things and reporting back to the forum about them. These things are what keep me motivated to spend an hour or my routine at night.

• Consistency - Don't miss your routine and keep your penis nice and plump as often as you can throughout each day.

• Patience - It can take months to see any increase of penis size.

Get the right supplements, Commit yourself out a routine, Stick to it!

Follow this and other advice on the forum and you will soon see results on the tape measure.

Good luck,

Cult
              Last edited by Cult; 12-01-2009, 12:48 PM.
              1 Dec '09 (NEW)
              BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
              MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
              EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
              EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
              MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

A good mindset will always help, like Cult mentioned. Just gotta be focused and truly believe you will see gains. Stick to the routine and you'll be good. Make sure you test your LOT so you know how you should be doing your routine as well.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

jonpop,s is a good routine for me.i will let everyone know if theres any gains.but i have tweeked it a little.
                  Last edited by want2b86; 12-01-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Cult, i'm beginner here, because before JP's Routine i trained different exercises (i didn't find them here). i don't want to miss my routine, but it's hard when i have no results. although i'll be waiting, thanks

Comment

Hey Tom,

I found out about this PE stuff ages ago, I had a dabble in it and then realised that I wasn't seeing any results... so I can feel your pain. My problem was that I was expecting quick results without any commitment to my routine and unfortunately it isn't how it works.

There came a time when I returned back to PEGym a few months later and realised how far I could have come in the time I had neglected my unit. There wasn't a worse feeling than knowing that I hadn't really tried, it was a half arsed effort on my part and I knew it! I thought "If you had been doing your routine properly, you could be content with your penis size by now!!!". It was at that point 2 months ago that I decided it was time to take action and really work at this rather than sitting around moping about it.

I have been going for it for 2 months now and I measured an increase of 0.25" in length already.

It took a complete change in my own attitude and for me to actually dedicate myself to something for the first time, in order to realise that commitment is the key.

Cult
                      1 Dec '09 (NEW)

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

Comment

Cult, same thing with me. I have the same girth issue as you do. I've been doing JP's routine for exactly 4 months now and though I have seen minor length gains, I believe that if I had done the routine religiously and quit smoking, i would've seen even more gains. I nearly gave up in the middle, but then realized that PE was the only solution at hand. What have I got to lose? It will take me a long time to get to my goals, but it's definitely worth it.
                        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                        Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Skythe, I'm glad to hear that you have not given up. I think that the commitment issue is the main downfall of most of the people that pass through this forum and other forums. If there is no commitment to it then you won't see any gains and that just makes people feel worse.

I sit up until 2 in the morning most days because I know that I MUST do my routine before I go to bed, otherwise I feel like a right dohnut the next day, for not doing it. (And I won't wake up with a massive flaccid hang which I miss dearly lol)

Also, if I end up missing a day, I know how quickly a day turns in to a week.

Stick to it guys!

Cult
                          1 Dec '09 (NEW)

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

Comment

Working...
                          X