The Chicken or the Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chicken or the Egg

Hey posters. I'm sure the answer is here somewhere on this board but I cant seem to find it. My question is, what comes first, gains in the flacid stretch length, or erect length? Or do they both happen proportionally and at the same time?
    Many thanks
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

I think that most people experience flaccid gains first. Followed by an increase in girth, then length gains, in this order.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Brilliant, cheers JP, measuring progress is critical to any self improvement plan, so this will help me for sure!
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

As I said before Rock, you are a problem solver, you will do well at this PE stuff. Good Luck.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Rockoffox...all I can say to you is.... Gigitty Gigitty Gigitty
          A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            I think that most people experience flaccid gains first. Followed by an increase in girth, then length gains, in this order.
            This seems to be the order for me!!!! I've had flaccid gains first .... then girth seems to be growing on me .... just waiting for the length!!!!!

Comment

I'm about two weeks into my first real routine. I PE'd for about 2 months before that but never saw any real gains except for maybe a little in length. Anyway, my routine is working real well for me. I'm seeing gains all around both erect and flaccid. I'm curious though, I have definitely increased my flaccid size when I have a big flaccid, like after a good warm up for example, but if I go out and walk around or what not my flaccid seems to return to the old size. Is this what happens with most people?

Comment

Funny this time round at pe, I have had flacid gains girth only and erect gith gains but no length gains to speak of. However I have just changed my routine to length based and if you are right I am due for some bpel gains.

Comment

Working...
                X