Cementing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cementing

We talk about smooth muscle in the shaft. We also talk about breaking down cells and then when they rebuild they are bigger and stronger. Sounds a lot like muscle building from lifting weights. However, if I can bench 250 lbs today, and then quit, I will not have cemented 225 lbs or 200 lbs. I will eventually end up just about where I started. Is PE'ing discussions of cementing basically a "make me feel good" story? Add an inch and a half, then keep at it for a few more months - then wamoo - you have cemented a good inch for life. Why and how? I know the penis isn't an arm muscle, but if the process of breaking down cells is critically similiar, how is it different?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I really have no idea at all. I asked a similar question about whether that gains are permanent earlier. I really hope that the gains that I'll get can remain with me forever. That would be great. But if it takes jelqing every other day for life, to have a 9x7 penis, then it's well worth it to me.

To me, its just like any other form of self improvement. You set a goal, you dedicate countless hours to reach that goal. But when you finally reach it, you don't just stop. You have to keep at it in order to maintain that goal of having a 6 pack or that goal of being skinny.

Comment

That begs my question though Incog. Numerous times it has been mentioned that you can cement your gains if you reach your desired size then continue for a bit, then gradually back off. That would never work for lifting. If you back off you lose, pure and simple. Again, penis smooth muscle isn't the same as say a bicep/tricep muscle, but the key form of muscle/penis size gain is cellular breakdown and repair. So my question remains, what makes PE different then lifting if the main mechanism is the same. In one you lose your gains (lifting), but in PE you only lose some of it. Yes a solution is to keep at it, or at least do some, but that is not the basis of cemented gains claims.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I don't know anything about 'cementing' gains or what mechanisms are at play to make it work. I have heard many people say many different things, though. Some guys have stopped and lost all gains, some have stopped and lost most gains but kept some and some have stopped and lost no gains at all. Me personally, I don't think cementing works and I'm not planning on doing it once I reach my goal either. It would suck to lose years of hard work, dedication and determination right in front of your eyes like that. I rather just do a light routine once a week after I reach my goal. Thats not too much at all and I can see myself doing that for years if I have to. I'm sure it would be even harder to keep your muscles, wouldn't it? Having to go to the gym 4-10 hours a week. Going on all these diets. Then, it gets harder and harder as you age.

So to answer your question....Yes. I'm pretty sure that this whole 'cementing' thing is just (as you put it) "a 'make me feel good' story". I wouldn't look into too much. But who cares? Once you reach your goal...what is it to dedicate an hour or two a week jelqing?

Comment

Hey rbi99 that's a really great question! I have wondered the same thing, but for me I love what PE has done for my EQ, and even after I get to my target dimensions, I think I will be doing maintenance routines forever just to keep getting these insane bluesteel hardons I've been getting since I started PE. I figure a few minutes a day is a small price to pay for the returns you get.
          AUGUST 2009:
          NBPEL 5.5"
          EG 4.75"

OCTOBER 2009
          NBPEL 6.75-7" (DEPENDING ON EQ)
          EG 5"

Comment

This is a good question for the long time PE guys . JP ,Kp or Big Al would be able to answer this with their personal experiences.
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

One of the problems as I see it with cementing and asking the pros, is they haven't stopped!! Those who have stopped and then come back to PE are usually guys who say they never really gave PE a try or who only did it sporadically, etc. Those who did serious PE then stopped, aren't very likely to be posting on this forum. After you quit, why would you? Cementing is most likely like everything else in PE, a little different for everyone, and a whole lot different for many. With no evidence to support this, I am leaning toward the belief that if you stop you will eventually lose just about everything. In lifting the general theory is that if you work out regular for say five years and quit, in about the same time frame you will be back where you started.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

There's a guy who just returned to the gym who had been away 6 months or so, I asked about any loss of gains and he replied he hadnt lost anything. Not sure why a guy would want to stop when a small amount of weekly PE acts to keep your dick in shape.

I guess he didnt state 6 months ,but you could ask him in a pm.Heres the thread

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...realistic.html
                Last edited by growing4her; 10-12-2009, 01:20 PM.
                Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                8" bpel
                5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                8 3/4 bpel !!!
                5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                10 bpel
                7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Working...