Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel types question

Hi bros,
    I read here and there that there are two types of kegels: BC and PC..
    Can you explain the difference between the two?
    I only know the kegel where you stop your urine and in the same way you make your dick slightly bigger/harder when you do this in erect state.
    Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
    Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
    Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
    Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

PC muscle - The pubococcygeus muscle. It is part of the muscle group that connects the pubic bone to the tailbone. Strengthening this muscle can result in stronger, longer lasting erections and better ejaculation. While this muscle in the male is the lesser, the Bulbospongiosus muscle is the prominent muscle used in the kegel exercise and is located at the base of the penis where it attaches and anchors the penis to the pelvis.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yes! Clear and consise answer PH. The PC muscle is a very good exercise to keep your sphincter muscle (the ass hole muscle) in top shape as well as the whole pelvic floor plate.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I didn't realise there were two muscles.

When I kegel, I can feel my asshole clench and unclench. Is this right? Does it still lead to better erections and ejaculation control?
        Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

If you can isolate the two muscles, you can exercise them both, one after the other at the same time. Clinch and hold the PC, clinch and hold the BC.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

A good way of telling that you're doing your kegels correctly is to perform them with an erection (this way also gives the best results). If your erection moves up and down as you contract and release, you'll know you're doing them correctly.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X