Quickie not as bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickie not as bad?

I was wondering if a quickie is significantly not as bad in term of rest. Is it the act of rubbing yourself or the orgasm that is bad for your recovery?

Side note:

I know quickies a no-no in terms of the whole endurance thing, but I am unfortunate/(fortunate?) to have delayed ejaculation with just a couple drinks in me. I can go forever until I want to get off, but unfortunately it has to be by my hand. I used to have delayed ejaculation all the time and it resulted in problems with a relationship because she thought I wasn't attracted to her. But thanks to PE, if I'm sober I can get off in like 4-5 min! Not many people would consider this a good thing, but it's kind of nice after not being able to do so.

So my point is, PE is not only a cure for premature ejaculation, it is also a cure for delayed ejaculation!
    (except for those who have it because of psychological reasons of course)

Originally posted by pe2damax View Post
    I was wondering if a quickie is significantly not as bad in term of rest. Is it the act of rubbing yourself or the orgasm that is bad for your recovery?

Side note:

I know quickies a no-no in terms of the whole endurance thing, but I am unfortunate/(fortunate?) to have delayed ejaculation with just a couple drinks in me. I can go forever until I want to get off, but unfortunately it has to be by my hand. I used to have delayed ejaculation all the time and it resulted in problems with a relationship because she thought I wasn't attracted to her. But thanks to PE, if I'm sober I can get off in like 4-5 min! Not many people would consider this a good thing, but it's kind of nice after not being able to do so.

So my point is, PE is not only a cure for premature ejaculation, it is also a cure for delayed ejaculation!
    (except for those who have it because of psychological reasons of course)

Yes it can. contrary to popular belief not all women want to penetrated for hours. This is something you have to work out with your spouse.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

But what are your thoughts on a quick masturbation vs. a long one in terms of recovery? If you are trying to recover is doing a quick one not really going to significantly effect your rest, or is the orgasm or associated drop in testosterone after orgasm that is bad?

Comment

Originally posted by pe2damax View Post
        But what are your thoughts on a quick masturbation vs. a long one in terms of recovery? If you are trying to recover is doing a quick one not really going to significantly effect your rest, or is the orgasm or associated drop in testosterone after orgasm that is bad?
        I still edge even when im on a PE break. If i don't edge o begin to lose the power of erection. My dick gets smaller if i go to long without jerking off. I went a solid two weeks w/o edging when i started edging again after the two welk period my erection was good with a good EQ but it was significantly shorter and had lost some girth. Now after a few edging sessions i am back up to snuff so to speak the former size has returned.

You can masturbate during a recovery stage. (Unless you are recovering from a penis injury)What is going on here, well when your flaccid your penis is in its contracgted stage (not relaxed) When your erect the penis is in its resting stage. Longer the masturbation or sex period is the longer the rest period. When you jerk off your penis is getting a healthy break from being contracted.

So for those religious folks out there that tell you that masturbation is a sin, think again, not to do so is the begining of physical death.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

nice,so me jerking off 3-4times a day is not a sin for my PE workouts ?
          Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
          Short Goal: 7" / 5"
          Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
          Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

I find for myself, after masturbating that my recovery period for being able to get full engorgement is a couple of days. I don't know why this is, whether it's due to really fast gains I've made, or whether it's some other physiological reason, but I usually have to wait about 72 hrs before I feel that I can pump my cock to full erection. And I figure what's the point of having the size if you can't get it totally hard? So I personally try my best not to masturbate to full ejaculation.
            For some reason however, cumming when having sex doesn't have this adverse recovery phase effect on my erection quality.
            AUGUST 2009:
            NBPEL 5.5"
            EG 4.75"

OCTOBER 2009
            NBPEL 6.75-7" (DEPENDING ON EQ)
            EG 5"

Comment

Bulldog, its same for me after having sex my cock is pumped for long i have not measured time but its pumped very long.. but after masterbate i get small like e baby dick
              Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
              Short Goal: 7" / 5"
              Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
              Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

Working...
              X