penis head size increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis head size increase

when i twist my semi hard penis around the head gets huge and full and shiny and engorged with blood will this make the head bigger twisting my penis like a screw and holding the position for 30 ?

I usually do needling or ulis! You get that same shiny engorged head and great pressure without the twist. Bottom line is take it slow, there should be no pain just a good stretch or expansion.
    Last edited by Double Down; 10-20-2009, 02:41 PM.
    Starting April 09
    BPEL 7"
    EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
    BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
    EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
    BPEL 9
    EG 6 1/4"

Comment

Originally posted by krazey47409 View Post
      when i twist my semi hard penis around the head gets huge and full and shiny and engorged with blood will this make the head bigger twisting my penis like a screw and holding the position for 30 ?
      It sounds to me like you're going to kill your penis if you carry on doing this, especially if you're doing it with any form of erection.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

if you are a novice don't invent new exercises and stick with well proven basics!
        Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
        Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
        Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
        Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Comment

Twisting your FLACCID penis and pulling is called a "Bundled Stretch." I wouldn't twist a semi erect penis. This will put too much pressure on the Capillaries and Veins.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

yup i agree with jon here its not good to mix around you veins and capillaries while erect the blood could build-up and boom you got a ruptured blood vessel

just wait my friend as you can tell around here PE takes time..
            help fellow PE members...POST!

Comment

Listen to what being said to you.
              There is a lot of wisdom in them!
              If you continue your going to seriously injure your self.
              Your a newbee,get on a beginners program
              Get your member in condition first
              before your penis gets in a condition where you are seeing a doctor
              and your penis head can't get big and shiny anymore.
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
              X