I have a headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a headache

I've been reading around on here for a while and attempted a few times to do PE, but I've never been serious. Well playtime's over.
    One thing worries me, however. When I kegel while erect, my head has a slight pain in it. I don't know if I did something wrong and injured it, and I don't know if it was there prior to my attempts at PE. The beginner's guide said a slight achiness wasn't a problem, but I'm not sure if this qualifies as that. The pain doesn't last, it feels like it throbs once then vanishes. Any pointers would be nice... please

Jordan, welcome to the PE Gym. Please, DON'T SHOUT. Typing in large font is like being yelled at. Thanks.
    Someone will be along shortly to address your concerns.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Are you holding your breathe or using a lot of pressue when you kegel?
      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

When I was a young man and still masturbating, I used to get these pains in my glan area occasionally. I was big into sports so my main concern was if I injured myself playing ball. My family doctor (who was really a neat guy) told me not to be so rough with my unit and be sure and use plenty of lube. After I got more careful at masturbating I haven't had any pains since.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Sorry about that, I like bigger font as it's easier to read.
          Thanks for the info and the welcome. No such family doctor for me, unfortunately, I will take his advice, though, and thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanHardwood View Post
            Sorry about that, I like bigger font as it's easier to read.
            Thanks for the info and the welcome. No such family doctor for me, unfortunately, I will take his advice, though, and thanks again.
            When i get a headache i take a couple of aspirin.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

By your standards this makes sense KP.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                When I was a young man and still masturbating, I used to get these pains in my glan area occasionally. I was big into sports so my main concern was if I injured myself playing ball. My family doctor (who was really a neat guy) told me not to be so rough with my unit and be sure and use plenty of lube. After I got more careful at masturbating I haven't had any pains since.
                What sports did you used to play Phibbys, other than masterbating and drinking alcohol of course!
                August 09
                NBPEL 6.25
                BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                BPEL - 6.9
                EG 5.4
                Current
                BPFSL
                8 5/8
                BPEL 7 15/16
                EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                NBPEL - approx 7"
                The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                X