Question about stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about stretching

Hey guys, i have had this question for a long time, since i want to spend more time on stretching in my routine, i think its a good time to ask:

so in JP's beginner's routine, there is one part about stretching as follows:

"Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right."

I don't understand what it means. To me, if you pull it out and do a circle, and if you do it clock-wise, shouldn't it be like: FROM left TO down to right to up, and then back to left, and then down...etc... something like that to form a circle? what does it mean to do circles TO the left and TO the right? it looks like this is a different circle from what i just described...but i can't figure it out any other ways to do a circle other than that...this might just be a language problem since my native language is not english...lol

thanks in advance

Originally posted by PEpiano View Post
    Hey guys, i have had this question for a long time, since i want to spend more time on stretching in my routine, i think its a good time to ask:

so in JP's beginner's routine, there is one part about stretching as follows:

"Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right."

I don't understand what it means. To me, if you pull it out and do a circle, and if you do it clock-wise, shouldn't it be like: FROM left TO down to right to up, and then back to left, and then down...etc... something like that to form a circle? what does it mean to do circles TO the left and TO the right? it looks like this is a different circle from what i just described...but i can't figure it out any other ways to do a circle other than that...this might just be a language problem since my native language is not english...lol

thanks in advance

You pull your flacid member out straight, stretch and then go around like a clock 10 times each way.
    Starting Stats
    • BPEL: 6 1/8
    • NBPEL: 5 15/16
    • MEG: 5 2/8
    • NBPFL: 5 1/2
    • Weight Loss 19 lbs (291)
    First Goal:
    • BPEL: 6.5
    • NBPL: 6
    • MEG: 5.5
    • NBPFL: 6
    • Weight: 285