Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much too soon?

Ok I started PE'ing maybe a week and a half ago
    maybe you remember my thread that flared up but is already dead and in the bowels of the internet forever...
    anyways, I started with JP's beginners routine, and I didnt feel as if it was doing enough so i added/tweaked it

as it stands now, I do a 10-15 minute warm up with a hot, moist towel (constantly re-applying hot water)

then I would guess about 50-60 minutes of flaccid stretches (stretched to the side, to behind my ass, to left, right, all kinds)

then I do about 10 minutes of semi-erect stretches, mostly dealing with thickness.

I do kegels during these workouts about 10 seconds every set of reps. I also mix in some ground workouts, combining sit-ups and leg lifts with stretching.

I then reheat for 5 minutes, then do 100 jelq strokes, 60 V-jelq strokes, another 100 jelqs, and then a couple of other lubricated exercises.

som in all my workouts usually go for 2 hours flat.

I havent measure since beginning but I can tell a positive difference already, my veins are more pronounced and my cock just feels all-around healthier.

Also, before when I would ejaculate it kind of just oozed out, and maybe every so often i would get maybe one squirt of jizz.
    Now, when I cum, my dick pulsates/jumps, almost in conjunction with my heart beat (it seems) and it shoots jizz all over the place (multiple times, with each time my dick jumping as it shoots) (i had to adjust to the new messy-ness)

So is two hours too much for just beginning PE, or should I continue doing what feels right?
    A wise man once said "He with the biggest penis, wins."

Well, my unprofessional opinion is if you are noticing good results, keep it up. That is certainly a heavy start, pretty much the kind of time I put in to mine, but if you are able to stand it and it works, let that speak volumes. Just pay attention.
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Comment

You will know soon enough. I have to believe this is too much. How have your erections been (ejaculation has a lot to do with your kegels)? My girth exercises only take about 30 minutes, and about the same for my stretches. The other problem I see, and this happens in the gym all the time - you start out like a gang buster, then burn yourself out. If you are at two hours now, what the heck will you be doing in a year? If a bigger pecker is that important, maybe you will keep at it at this pace (provided you don't injure yourself), but most people won't keep at it. How long did you try JP's? What size are you and what size do you hope to attain?
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by plum13sec View Post
        maybe you remember my thread that flared up but is already dead and in the bowels of the internet forever...
        anyways, I started with JP's beginners routine, and I didnt feel as if it was doing enough so i added/tweaked it

as it stands now, I do a 10-15 minute warm up with a hot, moist towel (constantly re-applying hot water)

then I would guess about 50-60 minutes of flaccid stretches (stretched to the side, to behind my ass, to left, right, all kinds)

then I do about 10 minutes of semi-erect stretches, mostly dealing with thickness.

I do kegels during these workouts about 10 seconds every set of reps. I also mix in some ground workouts, combining sit-ups and leg lifts with stretching.

I then reheat for 5 minutes, then do 100 jelq strokes, 60 V-jelq strokes, another 100 jelqs, and then a couple of other lubricated exercises.

I havent measure since beginning but I can tell a positive difference already, my veins are more pronounced and my cock just feels all-around healthier.

Also, before when I would ejaculate it kind of just oozed out, and maybe every so often i would get maybe one squirt of jizz.
        Now, when I cum, my dick pulsates/jumps, almost in conjunction with my heart beat (it seems) and it shoots jizz all over the place (multiple times, with each time my dick jumping as it shoots) (i had to adjust to the new messy-ness)

So is two hours too much for just beginning PE, or should I continue doing what feels right?
        I feel you are pushing it too hard for being just a beginner!!!! Take it slow and easy. Check your PIs.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          You will know soon enough. I have to believe this is too much. How have your erections been (ejaculation has a lot to do with your kegels)? My girth exercises only take about 30 minutes, and about the same for my stretches. The other problem I see, and this happens in the gym all the time - you start out like a gang buster, then burn yourself out. If you are at two hours now, what the heck will you be doing in a year? If a bigger pecker is that important, maybe you will keep at it at this pace (provided you don't injure yourself), but most people won't keep at it. How long did you try JP's? What size are you and what size do you hope to attain?
          I am 7.5 x 6. I just want to get into 8". and I know 2 hours might seem like alot, but im not stretching hard, AT ALL. i havent felt any discomfort whatsoever...
          and also, i think another thing that might affect this a little bit is that my dad taught me how to do kegels a long time ago. and I have been doing them ever since, and before i found this site I thought I was the only one of the lucky few in the world to know what kegels were. I have been doing them every single time i jack off since that faithfull day since my dad showed me. With kegels i can ejaculate in under a minute from flaccid to erection. But in the sack i can last as long as a i want...

I dont know where im going with that, but maybe me doing kegels for so long has already prepped my penis a little bit?

Comment

I guess i will just keep doing what I am doing?

Comment

I don't believe kegels can be equated to stretching and jelqing. Stay basic for a while and give it a chance. Again, it isn't so much to me that you are stretching and jelqing so much at this early point, as I believe going two hours already doesn't leave you much room for future stuff. Doesn't mean you have to go 90 days before changing things up, but you haven't given the program enough time to show you if it will work for you. As for what you are after, 1/2" shouldn't take but a few months.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, I have a little bit of an update. I continued to do ths stretch until about 2 weeks ago, when I noticed that my penis had begun looking smaller, and with noticably weaker erections. im usually good for at least 7.3 but now the best I can do is 7.1.

Are these signs of too much PE?
                I have been on hiatus for the last 2 weeks, so I was wondering what I should do??

Comment

Ok, I have a little bit of an update. I continued to do ths stretch until about 2 weeks ago, when I noticed that my penis had begun looking smaller, and with noticably weaker erections. im usually good for at least 7.3 but now the best I can do is 7.1.

Are these signs of too much PE?
                  I have been on hiatus for the last 2 weeks, so I was wondering what I should do??
                  Yes man, that is a very noticeable decrease. Any losses are not good. If your erections are weaker in general that will take away that .2 inch. And man, if you were 7.5 x 6 before, wow, that's huge to start with. I think you were in too much of a hurry to get to 8. You might have gotten to 8 fairly quickly with the newbie routine. A break will do you some good, then get on a less-intense routine. I think you simply over-trained, as some of these gentlemen speculated a while ago.
                  Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
                  Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
                  Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
                  June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
                  July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Patience!!!!

Comment

Man, and I thought my programme was hard! Yours is maybe twice as intense as mine. I sticked with the basic programme and had flaccid and erect gains with super hard EQ! Then I wanted to tweak my exercises just like you did. Now during the past week, my flaccid is smaller, my EQ has dropped (I started with 17cm, gained to 18cm with hard erections but now due to weaker EQ, I again measure 17cm). And I thought that my programme boost was so small and would not harm me!

Today I just checked my PIs and results were not that good. Taking few days off and starting from the very beginning of rookie programme.

Good luck mate! I hope you find the right amount of PE for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X