Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping it Plumped on OFF days

Hey guys,

I noticed that my unit turtles more on Off days, (following intense cardio/weight based activities), so I was thinking that while on OFF days i dont do anything to my unit, i would at least like to keep it plumped. Can a newbie like me (with less than 2 weeks of a basic routine, following it 1 on 1 off) obtain one of those What-a-grip (a penis sleeve like object) and put it around my shaft on off days? And moreover, would that somehow interfere with girth gains?

Thanks

Cardio and weight training is one of the best things you can do for your penis. The turtle eventually wares off. I guess you can wear one of those sleeves if you want to. A long hot shower after a workout usually brings your flaccid back to plump!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
      Hey guys,

I noticed that my unit turtles more on Off days, (following intense cardio/weight based activities), so I was thinking that while on OFF days i dont do anything to my unit, i would at least like to keep it plumped. Can a newbie like me (with less than 2 weeks of a basic routine, following it 1 on 1 off) obtain one of those What-a-grip (a penis sleeve like object) and put it around my shaft on off days? And moreover, would that somehow interfere with girth gains?

Thanks
      I do not know how long you have been training. I found that about six weeks in the normal flaccid increased about 50% to 5.5 x 5 and stayed there most times. Flaccid length is so fickle I do not depend on it. Just about the time you want it, it disappears.

Have a great PE day.
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

In my opinion, the best way to keep your penis "plumped" during your off days would be to have a nice long sex session. Feel free to push those time limits and see how long you can keep it up for. Needless to say that this will hardly feel like an "exercise" (at least it shouldn't) but you'll derive many benefits from it
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

i agree or a long edging session.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for your reply guys.

Comment

Working...
            X