NOOOBIE here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOOOBIE here!

Hey guys, new guy here, looking for that special change!....im ready to commit, and am only 21 YO(is that too early to start)????...ok, so before i start, i have a few questions, but wasnt sure where to post them....They are about OverMasturbation, and bed humping, in relation to penis size and shape.....ummm, also, im pretty tall, with an athletic build...looking forward to starting with your help!...thanks guys!(and girls?)
    11/2009: BPEL: 6.2" Erect Length: 5.5" EG: 5.1" FL:2.8"
    Presently(JUST from kegeling every other day): Erect Length: 6.1" EG: 5.2"
    GOALS: NBPEL:7.0" EG: 5.5" FL: 4"

all your gonna hear is other peoples opinons about PE but what i did for the past two months was do 30min of jelq and 60min of my penis extender and 30min with my cable clamp and i took l aringtine and l orthine at night to increase my blood flow for my muscles and my penis so i have more fuller erection's plus i workout alot most of my day so that also help my blood flow but as of right now i went from 6 2/4" to 7 5/8'' (not much but somthing) but if i were you i would start with there newbee routine thay have on this site so that your penis is use to the abuse then once you fell confident then do the extreme excersizes
    but the most size i here gain on this site was about 2 to 3 inches lenth and not sure about width plus(if were you i would post photos of your before and after pics just so you can prove to others it works that way people dont thank its a myth( and im posting some soon that you can check )
    and you should check saiyan22 before and after pic he made huge gains

Comment

Hey there fellow Canadian. Welcome to the world of PE. It's one awesome place.

You have really good starting girth!!! Lucky you! I had to work 1 year to get the girth that you have now :P

Get started here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks radio head!

Ok guys, so i started today!! woo!....haha, so heres what hapened....i warmed up, hot cup of water, 10 mins, jelqued for about 10 minutes(on and off), then warmed down....ya know, your basic noobie routine, nothing crazy here, DONT WANT ANY INJURIES, so starting off slow....

...SO, my problem is....when i was jelquing, palm face down, followed the directions to the T, i was using Vasaline....i couldnt get my penis up to 60-80% erection, it was probably at about 30-40%, so i wasnt really feeling anything from the exercise.....so, i decided to put up ONE picture of a hot girl on the internet(While getting my mouse AND keyboard smothered in Vas, haha), and my Jelq session was good for about 1 minutes, but QUICKLY turned into a pure masturbation session....haha, sounds kinda funny to you veterans here, but again im a noob!!...sooooo, i was wondering if this is a common problem?....im definitely going to change to a more liquidy lube tomorrow, like cocoe butter or somehting, but i was also wondering.....is it bad to masturbate after jelquing, before warming down???...thanks for reading guys, hope to hear from ya soon

Comment

Your 30-40% erection was perfect for jelqing, you blew it.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
            Your 30-40% erection was perfect for jelqing, you blew it.

haha really??...i thoguht i read like 60-80%?...whatever, the point is, i felt like there was no blood flow being moved to the upper part of my penis, because i couldnt get a good enough grip around the shaft

Comment

MUCH BETTER SESSION TODAY....session number two, and i did the LOT test, and my LOT is at 12:00 i think, so i did my stretches downwards, and with a perfect 60% erection, and it seemed way more effective, like i was actually doing something...also, i had a fuller hang for about a minute, then my unit actually got smaller and kinda shrivled up(it is cold in my room)....ok well that was my story....tomorrow=day 3, so its an OFF day

Comment

When you first start a stretching routine a 60% erection level is not perfect.The erection level should be betweem 0 to 40%.Are you really serious about PE! There are no magic wands or fairy dust.Truly listen to what other people have to say to you!PE will work if you do it correctly,on the other hand injury is very possible if you do the exercises wrong and with to much force. Your setting yourself up for injury.Be smart.PE is not a game or a short term solution it takes commitment from the person doing it to see results
                Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                  When you first start a stretching routine a 60% erection level is not perfect.The erection level should be betweem 0 to 40%.Are you really serious about PE! There are no magic wands or fairy dust.Truly listen to what other people have to say to you!PE will work if you do it correctly,on the other hand injury is very possible if you do the exercises wrong and with to much force. Your setting yourself up for injury.Be smart.PE is not a game or a short term solution it takes commitment from the person doing it to see results
                  For most stretches 0% is ideal.
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Wait, is jelquing considered stretching?....if so, i thought 60% was perfect for jelquing starting out...if not, next time ill subside, and THANKS for the friendly advice Rasp

Comment

oh, and i was wondering if it is appropriate to post flacid penis pics on here?....the reason is my flacid hang isnt like most guys, it kinda sticks out at a 45 degree angle, and i was wondering if it would be apropriate to post that here to see what you guys had to say?
                      and also, i used to have some bad masturbation habits when i was younger, and i was wondering if its appropriate to ask questions about that here also?

BTW, i checked the forum Terms, and i saw it said 'make sure you post in the appropriate forum', and thats why im being so careful, dont wanna disrespect anyone

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan2k5 View Post
                        Wait, is jelquing considered stretching?....if so, i thought 60% was perfect for jelquing starting out...if not, next time ill subside, and THANKS for the friendly advice Rasp
                        To increase girth you want your jelqing erection between 70-100%.

To increase length you want between 30-70%.

keep your grip very lite, and your jelq strokes at around 3-5 secinds to starrt. Increasing the rep time would yield better results. You want to eventually work up to 5-10 second jelq strokes.

You turtled up due to over doing it, likely your gip was to tight.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Kingpole, thanks!

GUYS, this may sound crazy, and ive only been doing PE for 2 days, with only 5 mins of Jelquing per day AND....i got a random erection today, so i dropped my pants just cause i like doing that, AND i was like damn, he kinda looks bigger today...so, i measured, and was about 1/4" bigger....can this be real!?....i mean, sometimes my erections are bigger than others, but in general, theyre around 5.4", and today it was like 5.6", it sounds like too much of a coincedence to be right after i start PE.

i do have a really high LOT, @ 12:00, but still, isnt this too fast too be getting gains?....and should i be worried?

Comment

I was really tired from work when I put this down yesterday. I put down erection levels while stretching instead of jelqing.
                            It is what kingpole said.My bad.
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

No worries, just tryin to make some gains one post at a time

Comment

Working...
                              X