Your ideas on my goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ideas on my goal

I've been doing PE again after having done it many years ago. I'm a little over a month in, and I've seen some gains, maybe about 1/4 in. in length and about 1/8"-1/4" girth. I'm currently at:

7" BPEL
    6.25" NBPEL
    4.75" EG (I've always been on the smaller side when it comes to girth-that will be be one of my main goals for enlargement.

My ultimate goal is 7.5" x 5.5", maybe continuing to 8" x 6", if possible.

Can you give me any thoughts on how long I can reasonably expect to reach the first of my goals? I'm committed this time, not like before :-).

Thanks in advance for your insight.

It will vary from person to person.

Some may make those gains in a few months; others it may take a year.

What's your routine like?

I can recommend JP's Beginner Routine. I've been going 3 weeks and have noticed some changes already.
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

5 min. warmup

And then a varying combination of roughly 20 sec. sets of:

left, right, up, down stretches
      rotational stretches
      v-stretches
      the stretch where you roll your shaft over your fist up towards your stomach (sorry, don't know the name of it :-). That's a really good stretch for me.

150-200 wet jelqs

My routine is very free-form actually because I feel really in tune to what my penis will respond best to on any given day. It seems to change.

I've also started doing some clamping, but I'm backing down on that for a while. I was doing it fairly aggressively and ended up with a few thrombosed veins that have since worked themselves out.

Slow and steady.......

Comment

If you are looking for more girth, I have been discovering the jelqs should be the focus coupled with intermittent squeezes. I clamp as well, but usually after 250 to 300 Jelqs and leave it on for about 20 minutes while stimulating it occasionally to keep it hard as possible. Stretches are good, but when I did those ten years ago, I mainly noticed length change.

The other thing you didn't mention is how often. I was doing a day on/day off for two months and had little length gain but noticed the girth changing just by feel. I still have not measured to see but it is the first time I have ever noticed a change without confirming it with a ruler. I am now doing a lot more intense weekly workout out, 5 days a week with the weekend off to see what happens after a couple months.
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6