2.5 months - mixed results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 months - mixed results

I haven't been on here for some time, so let me offer a quick introduction to my story:

I started about 2.5 months ago, while in a relationship with my current gf. She commented a few times that I'm big despite the fact she's been with 6 guys, and I was a virgin.

My penis size prior to starting was: 7.25 NBPEL, 7.75 BPEL, 4.3 EG (thinnest part), 4.8 EG (thickest part)

New measurements (only thinnest EG changed): 4.5 EG (thinnest part)

I have been doing a simple routine consisting of warm up, stretch, jelqs, and v-jelqs. During this period, what I noticed is that my penis became able to handle much more sexual activity. One day, me and my gf had sex 7 times, lasting 20-30 mins each time, at that time I was about 1 month into my program.

Anyway, that's a quick background... About 2 weeks ago I started doing the Ulli, and I honestly don't know if it made any difference, but now something happend to my erections.

Before starting PE, the thickest part of my penis was always rock hard during the erection (so hard that it hurt when squeezed moderately,) while the thinnest part was softer and didn't hurt when squeezed. I attribute this to my mastrubation habit for many years, and that I stimulated only the top half of my penis (the thickest part).

Now, my penis is the same hardness throughout, but it is not rock hard during erections. I think the hard part of my penis got softer. Could it be because I started Ulli exercise and did it rather intensely to start? I don't know.

Phew, ok, that's about it for my story. I decided to take one month off, with NO PE. But I do plan to comeback, and make my penis harder and thicker than ever.

What do you think is the best course of action after the break?

Originally posted by 7incher5 View Post
    I haven't been on here for some time, so let me offer a quick introduction to my story:

I started about 2.5 months ago, while in a relationship with my current gf. She commented a few times that I'm big despite the fact she's been with 6 guys, and I was a virgin.

My penis size prior to starting was: 7.25 NBPEL, 7.75 BPEL, 4.3 EG (thinnest part), 4.8 EG (thickest part)

New measurements (only thinnest EG changed): 4.5 EG (thinnest part)

I have been doing a simple routine consisting of warm up, stretch, jelqs, and v-jelqs. During this period, what I noticed is that my penis became able to handle much more sexual activity. One day, me and my gf had sex 7 times, lasting 20-30 mins each time, at that time I was about 1 month into my program.

Anyway, that's a quick background... About 2 weeks ago I started doing the Ulli, and I honestly don't know if it made any difference, but now something happend to my erections.

Before starting PE, the thickest part of my penis was always rock hard during the erection (so hard that it hurt when squeezed moderately,) while the thinnest part was softer and didn't hurt when squeezed. I attribute this to my mastrubation habit for many years, and that I stimulated only the top half of my penis (the thickest part).

Now, my penis is the same hardness throughout, but it is not rock hard during erections. I think the hard part of my penis got softer. Could it be because I started Ulli exercise and did it rather intensely to start? I don't know.

Phew, ok, that's about it for my story. I decided to take one month off, with NO PE. But I do plan to comeback, and make my penis harder and thicker than ever.

What do you think is the best course of action after the break?
    I'd stop doing the Uli's! They are an advanced exercise that you should not so until three to four months into PE.
    If you wre having positive results with your routine stick with what you were originally doing for now.
    Again leave the advanced stuff alone right now and injury is not worth it.
    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

The Best way to come back after your break (even If I think you maybe not need one) is to begin with a good routine Jonpop 90 days routine
      You can find it on the forum in beginner section. Start with that and remember to keep away from those advance exercise. Even after 1 years I dont do much advanced exercise Stretching Kegels Jelqs and Rest are the prioritys. You should gain with that just stick to the routine a good HEAT UP before each workout 15-20 is very good and 10 min warmdown. On your Off day warm up your penis. Try to avoid turtling. Do some cardio exercise , weight lifting. Eat Heathly 5-10 fruits and vegetable per day. Drink Alot of water 2Liter minimum. If you stick to all this You will see great gain very fast Good luck send me news about your progression !
      Start : 1 / 03 / 09
      5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
      6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
      6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
      7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
      Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

Working...
      X