Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

During my routine it feels to me that i am doing something wrong when i Jelg. I Jelg at 40%-70% erection.But i am not feeling any pressure and not getting any expansion during my routine. I am doing 10 minutes manual jelg and 10 minutes power jelg and I do not think they are working. I have been doing this for 3 weeks and would hate to think that i am wasting my time because i am doing something wrong.
    This is how I Jelg. I use baby oil,I hold the skin at the base of penis with one hand so it does not move. Make OK grip around base of penis with other hand,with a tight grip slide hand up toward gland.Then switch hands. Each jelg lasts about 3to5 sec.

My total routine=

5 minute warmup with hot water in ziplock baggy
    10 min. stretch
    10 min. manual jelg
    10 min. power jelg
    10 min. pump
    5 min. warmup

Thank you for any advise
    Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
    EL= 5.50"
    EG= 4.75"
    FL=3.50"
    FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Check out these steps here (with pictures) if that's how you're doing it you're on the right track!

Remember to use a light grip! A harder grip won't work any better and will result with a damaged penis!

Hope this helps.

LookAlive
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Thank you

I think my grip is to hard. I try and squeeze as hard as i can. I always have the mentality that if a little is good then a lot is better.Tomorrow i will try a much lighter squeeze and see how that works.
      Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
      EL= 5.50"
      EG= 4.75"
      FL=3.50"
      FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

Working...
      X