X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous Jelq / erection level / reps . Advice needed

Hi bros,
    I need an opinion on that issue:
    I'm doing the Jp beginner routine and my jelq session lenght is about 25-30min respecting the number of strokes and the 3-4 seconds per rep.
    Said this , the issue (or doubt) is on the erection level for the jelq: If the correct jelq technique provides a non stop jelqing I start the first stroke with 80% for example and at the 100 I'm at 30%.
    Because I see a better and more powerful expansion with a 70-80% Erection level can I stop after 25 strokes, regain the level, another 25, regain the level , another 25...up to 100? and after switch to v-jelq.. and continue with the scheduled program..
    Is the whole session effective as a non-stop one?
    Anything wrong with this method?
    Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
    Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
    Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
    Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

I'd say it would be just as effective, howver I'll also say you really shouldn't jelq at 80% actually 70% is recommended max.
    Since everything is already expanded at 80%, there is no room for much more stretch and you could do some damage.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Couple of things. As you start to loose your jelqing erection level, a few strong kegels should get it back and running. Kegel, grip, release and kegel again, grip and jelq. Are you doing any v-jelqs? I would suggest maybe doing 50 jelqs, then 30 v-jelqs. Maybe try three sets of these. That is a pretty basic routine, but it will probably keep your erection state pretty stable, while actually adding some additional reps.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

thanks for the help guys, it is very appreciated.
        Ok max 70%.. but is not a steady level because with the reps going up erection level fall down so you are jelqing between 70% and 50% and it is fine I think.

Rbi: I'm already following the JP routine so I'm doing 50 jelqs + 30v jelqs x 3.
        With v-jelqs my erection level is more stable at about 50%.
        Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
        Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
        Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
        Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by ironsteel View Post
          Hi bros,
          I need an opinion on that issue:
          I'm doing the Jp beginner routine and my jelq session lenght is about 25-30min respecting the number of strokes and the 3-4 seconds per rep.
          Said this , the issue (or doubt) is on the erection level for the jelq: If the correct jelq technique provides a non stop jelqing I start the first stroke with 80% for example and at the 100 I'm at 30%.
          Because I see a better and more powerful expansion with a 70-80% Erection level can I stop after 25 strokes, regain the level, another 25, regain the level , another 25...up to 100? and after switch to v-jelq.. and continue with the scheduled program..
          Is the whole session effective as a non-stop one?
          Anything wrong with this method?
          It may evan be better. Because everytime you lose EL you have to pump fresh 02 to regain the erection level.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X