Condoms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoms...

Hello everyone, this is kinda an off-topic question that is unrelated to PE but I'm hoping I can still get an asnwer.

Basically I seem to have a problem with condoms. Whenever I want to have sex with a girl everything is going good until I have to put one on, I find it just totally kills my erection and I find it very hard to regain one when I have it on.

If anyone else has had any similar situation could you possibly share what you did to overcome it?
    Thanks.

Apply an ok grip to the base of your cock and squeeze a little then apply the condom. You should be good to go. The condom may also be to small or your to much into a hurry.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

i get the same thing so i started useing a cock ring everytime i use a condom it went away

Comment

I had issues till larger fit condoms became widely avaible, have you tried different types of condom?

Comment

This sort of problem can happen to anyone, it's natural. Putting on a condom interrupts the mood. You just need to find some sort of a stimulus that helps you maintain or regain your erection.
          Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
          Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
          Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
          June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
          July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Working...
          X