Where to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start?

I am newer to the forums, glad to be here though. I have always wondered about penis exercises but never really got that into them or searched them out, and looks like I might have found a great home and place for resources regarding penis exercises.

My question is, after doing a day or two of just reading random posts and what not .. is exactly WHERE to start?

I have seen JP's Begginer, heard about Big Al though havent seen his exercises, and this as well - https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/beginners

I dont know which one to begin with or attempt trying out?

Also, where do I go to get use to the terminology or heavy abbreviating that goes on around here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i would like to keep learning for a few more days of random resources and findings on the forums, and then begin my own much needed penis exercises.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.
    I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Hey!

I highly reccomend using JP's routine! It can be pretty intense, a lot of people do 2 days on and 1 day off rather than 5 on and 2 off.

Also, if the workout is too intense then you should cut down on the jelqs or the intensity with which you do them.

A few things before you start:
    • Don't jelq above a 70% erection.
    • NEVER jelq the head of the penis, stop below the glans.
    • Use a light grip when PE'ing, a tighter grip will only increase the chance of damaging yourself.
    • Warming up and down is very important, don't forget these.
    • Don't neglect your kegels.

A list of abbreviations can be found here which is a link from an announcement which contains many helpful threads - here.

Hope that helps!

LookAlive

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the gym!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Great post LA!

Comment

yes, thanks for the responses!

On the warming up, i just bought a 250watt infrared light .. those work well too? About 15 minutes for warm up? Would I do another 15 for warm down?
        I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

Originally posted by maleenhancement View Post
          yes, thanks for the responses!

On the warming up, i just bought a 250watt infrared light .. those work well too? About 15 minutes for warm up? Would I do another 15 for warm down?
          I believe they do!

However if you don't feel like you get a lot out of it there are a number of other options:
          • Rice sock - normal sock filled with rice that you heat up in the microwave, this gives a very good warm up but many lack the privacy to heat one up, such as myself.
          • Hot wash cloth - just a wash cloth soaked in hot water, although you may need to re-heat frequently.
          • Heat pad - this is what I use, I plug it into the wall and it heats up to whatever heat I require, I love it.
          • Fill a glass/cup up with hot water - just dip your little friend in and then push into your pelvis to seal the water in.
          • Shower - just warm up and massage your member in the shower with hot water.
          • Bed fowfers - see KP's thread here.

Yeah, I tend to do a minimum of 15 minutes warm up and a miniumum of 10 minutes warm down. Whatever you choose I'd advise that you ALWAYS warm up and down. It's very important!

LookAlive
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
          Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
          X