ligament help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ligament help

alright guys i am convinced i have a ligament problem because the pain is on the underside of the base of my penis.

I go through stages where i feel better and p.e again but than hurt it so i have stopped all p.e for about 2 weeks.

My dick has been getting better but there is still some pain anybody know what i should do for this situation?

Is this a serious problem or no? ( i am still able to get my self hard, but i hear that erections are not good for this injury)

Just give me some help please thanks!!

by the way there is not as much blood flowing there when i am flaccid

and this is really starting to get annoying cause i don't want to loose noticeable size

i read in the penis book that whatever gains you made 3 or four months prior to the stoppage of p.e stays

but in my case i am injured and not the proper blood is flowing there except when im hard ( and erections aren't good in my case)

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty1 View Post
      alright guys i am convinced i have a ligament problem because the pain is on the underside of the base of my penis.
      This may not be ligament pain as the ligaments that are usually stressed the most during PE exercises are the ones just above the base of the penis, connecting the penis to the pubic bone. In any case, pain in PE is bad The old saying 'No pain, no gain' is totally wrong in PE and should be rejected.

Originally posted by Pretty1 View Post
      I go through stages where i feel better and p.e again but than hurt it so i have stopped all p.e for about 2 weeks.
      It sounds like you are overtraining. A PE training programme demands strict self disipline. This does not only mean the disipline to do the exercises everyday, but also to not overdo them even though I am sure you are tempted too, as am I sometimes. In PE more training does not mean more gains, you have to find an optimum level.

What you need to do is give your penis all the time it needs to get back to its healthiest state. When this is acheived I want you to start PEing again but very carefully. What I mean by this is to ease into it slowly. I presume as a newbie you are following the 90 day routine but this routine does not work for everyone. Do not look at the routine as a strict set of laws that must be followed, because they are not. All individual penises will react differently and it may be that you are a 'less is more' kind of guy.

For the first week do a low number of jelqs, 1 session per day, 1 day on 1 day off to get you penis conditioned. I suggest only doing around 20 jelqs per session. You may even want to start lower than this. After each week, if you penis is responding well you may want to increase the reps by 5 or 10. This may seem like a poor routine but what you are doing is finding YOUR optimum training intensity. Once you start to see negative signs (search Negative PIs) ease back to the previous week, as you know this is your optimum training level.

It is very important to warm up thouroughly before a session. I'm sure you've heard this many times, but I must emphasise the importance of this. The gains made from PE are thanks not just to the exercises themselves, but to the whole session including warm up and cool down. Remember that.

Also, turtling as a newbie is very common and should be expected. Just like the body would feel stiff and fatigued after starting a new fitness routine, so does the penis at the beginning of PE. It is a delicate part of the body and must adapt to the stress.

Need any more help, or need more clarification, reply here, or drop me a PM or email.

Good Luck
      Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
      EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
      EG: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
      X