Working out the Corpus Spongism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out the Corpus Spongism

Wanted to know if jelqing with a different type of grip, or maybe doing some of the advanced workouts would hit the corpus spongism. Or is it even possible to specifically target the area of the tunica surrounding the Corpus Spongism.

Thanks

Low erection jelqs are great at targeting the tunica. Regular OK grip is best for spongiosum, while V-jelqs are good for the cavernosa...by the way the tunica surrounds both of the corpora. Manual stretching can elongate the tunica also but only gradually b/c the tunica is hard as steel
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

V jelqs also squeeze your Corpus Spongiosum.

Why do you want to work your Spongiosum specifically?
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

To target the spongiosum the ok overhand grip on a regular jelq will do the trick. When you grip make sure you have your thumb ride the spongiosum. Ride that bad boy all the way to the base of your glans. You might have to move your grip around in order to do it, but I have probably doubled the size of mine since I started. I don't touch my spongiosum when I v-jelq. I can't bury my shaft deep enough into the v of my fingers to do anything. The pressure I apply to the sides of my shaft hit the cavernosum though.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks for replying guys.

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          V jelqs also squeeze your Corpus Spongiosum.

Why do you want to work your Spongiosum specifically?
          It's because when I grip my shaft with an ok-grip I can clearly see the larger corpus cavernosa expand clearly. I cant really tell if the spongism feels any expansion. Of course though, its probably hard to specifically target the areas. I will add v-jelqs to my routine, and as rbi99 suggested perform ok grip jelqs with the thumb riding the spongism.

On another note would doing jelq stretches on a low enough erections (where you jelq with one hand, and use the other to slightly stretch the unit) also target the tunica radial (outward) expansion, as opposed to simply stretching it longitudinally?

Comment

Clamping works wonders on the CS.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              To target the spongiosum the ok overhand grip on a regular jelq will do the trick. When you grip make sure you have your thumb ride the spongiosum. Ride that bad boy all the way to the base of your glans. You might have to move your grip around in order to do it, but I have probably doubled the size of mine since I started. I don't touch my spongiosum when I v-jelq. I can't bury my shaft deep enough into the v of my fingers to do anything. The pressure I apply to the sides of my shaft hit the cavernosum though.
              My bad, your pointing finger should ride your spongiosum.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
              X