PE workout in college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE workout in college

Hi pe gym. I haven't been here in a while because of my very hectic college schedule. Between school and rooming with a roomate who hardly leaves i find it hard to perform my workout. My best workouts are over breaks. Do any vets have any tips or workouts that can cope with this lifestyle? Thanks.

I always work out in the shower when I can never get any privacy. You can always kegel too, and no one would even know you were doing them. Have you ever tried fowfers?
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

SHOWER. You're not paying for that water bill. Give yourself enough time to spend 10-15 minutes in the shower every other day and you can have very productive sessions.
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

If you're cool with your roomate, you can let him in on PE and get it in easier in your room.
        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by socom View Post
          Hi pe gym. I haven't been here in a while because of my very hectic college schedule. Between school and rooming with a roomate who hardly leaves i find it hard to perform my workout. My best workouts are over breaks. Do any vets have any tips or workouts that can cope with this lifestyle? Thanks.
          I had the same issues last year when I was in dorms, went through it all first hand. I am currently in a single apartment and living the good life. As far as doing it all in the shower, it's much easier said than done. If you actually need to take a shower, and you try to get in a workout, combined with shaving and anything else you may do in there, you might end up spending over an hour in the bathroom, much to your roommate's suspicion. We had a private bathroom, so it was especially hard for me to pull that off (because the roommate needed to use it too.) What I would recommend is don't put yourself in a situation where you need to rush through your workouts. A good workout is when you take your time and put some care into the exercises, not a handful of furtive stretches and jelqs. Look at your situation now and think what you can do even with a roommate. For example: kegels and JAI stretches (when you urinate.) It's better than nothing. Ultimately what I did last year was I memorized my roommate's schedule, or at least when he usually was not in the room, and then I got my workout in. Yes he walked in while I was in the midst of it a few times, but I was in the privacy of my bathroom, so no awkward moments. However, to keep suspicion down I usually wrapped up when he came back in the room. If there's ANY time at all where you have the room to yourself, USE it to your advantage, but do NOT rush the workout. Perhaps you can design a lighter workout for yourself that doesn't take as much time, like a maintenance or conditioning routine. If you don't have that time right now, perhaps you should be patient and maybe something will open up in the future. I got a new roommate last Spring, and he was always in the room. I tried the same method but it just wasn't working out, so eventually I gave it up that semester, but still kegeled and occasionally edged. I wouldn't recommend taking these vacations often, but sometimes the collegiate PEer doesn't have many options. It just takes a little dedication, I bet you can work something out. Good luck.
          Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
          Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
          Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
          June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
          July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Working...
          X