Proffesor Jonpop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proffesor Jonpop

Hey JP, do we get a certificate, and attend a graduation ceremony once we make our 90 days. I've got 9 more days! lol
    Let me know, I've got a great idea for a penis shaped cap!!!!

Well, congratulations. Actually we give you a leather metal. (Just a little pun on medal)

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      Well, congratulations. Actually we give you a leather metal. (Just a little pun on medal)
      Better than the slap in the back of the head, and the" I hope I never see you again" my other teachers gave me.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
        There's no graduation ceremony for the "JP 90 routine". That's just the intro, the teaser preceding the real challenge. Good luck and let us you when you reach your first inch.

Damn!!! I'm still going to pretend its graduation night, and get laid!

Comment

Waylander, you finish the full 90 days and me and ol happy stud will drink a Budweiser in your honor.

Comment

Waylander, you finish the full 90 days and me and ol happy stud will drink a Budweiser in your honor.
            A Budwieser!!?? You should have a shot and a cigar.
            Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
            and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

If you had a bud for every person your 90 day routine helped you wouldn't have a liver left, JP!
              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
              Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Um...Who says I do? *Hee*

Comment

I'll donate my liver to you.............for your penis.
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Actually, I haven't even had so much as a beer in over 7 years. I stopped drinking when one of my Vietnam vet buddies developed alcohol dementia. We were drinking pretty heavily together.
                    Besides, I found that as I got older, my body didn't metabolize alcohol well anymore.
                    Green tea is my drink of choice now.
                    And, no, you can't have my penis, but (whispers) I'll tell you a secret about how you can build your own. *Hee*

Comment

90 down

Comment

Actually, I haven't even had so much as a beer in over 7 years. I stopped drinking when one of my Vietnam vet buddies developed alcohol dementia. We were drinking pretty heavily together.
                        Besides, I found that as I got older, my body didn't metabolize alcohol well anymore.
                        Green tea is my drink of choice now.
                        And, no, you can't have my penis, but (whispers) I'll tell you a secret about how you can build your own. *Hee*
                        It is odd you should post this. I had a similar ephifany about 1990 after a session in the hospital. Everyone around me is getting dwi's and loosing their license, my sister in law goes to jail for same. Who needs the aggravation, besides I was never very good at drinking. So I quit, no I never had a dwi, never picked up, never went to rehab, I just quit and am better off for it, and don't wake up in strange beds anymore.
                        Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                        2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                        2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                        2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                        Goal 7"

Comment

Working...
                        X