Health Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Supplements

Hey all, I am new to the forums and yet to start PEing (waiting on a few things to clear up in my life but educating myself well before starting so when i start, Im on the right track and will keep at it)

But ive noticed a few people really encouraging health supplements.

Currently, before PE or anything, I take the following supplements.

Fish Oil and an Acai Berry product.

Also, try and take a liquid vitamin and mineral supplement as well.

I have heard alot about Gingko Bilboa + Ginseng and l-argentine (spelling) and a few other l- products haha.

Please help me (and probably some of the other beginners) on why and what supplements you are taking and the recommended dosage.

When I finally dive into my own PE experiences, I want to be on a good and strict plan so I stick with it and give PE a valid and legit chance and opportunity to make this happen!

Thanks for all the feedback, suggestions, and opinions in advance
    I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Also, anyone recommend or suggest that SuperPump 250? I have seen it around a few times...saw some people were having "gassy" experiences with it .. thought about giving that a try possibly.
    I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

Also, just a thought about health.

Would it be IDEAL? to possibly run, or workout at the gym, then do PE right AFTER?

To get the blood flowing? I usually work out 2-3 times a week, and hit up the sauna for 10-15 minutes afterwards and try to run on off days .. would this help get the blood circulation going on top of a 10-15 minute warmup for pe?

Just a thought.

Comment

Here's a list of the supplements from JP's Beginner's routine:

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        Supplements

These Supplements are all you will need.

Stay away from Penis Enlargement Pills. These are a waste of money.

Take these every day for the duration of this program. Then decide if you want to continue with these supplements.*

1 Super B complex.
        1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
        1 60 mg Zinc.
        2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
        1 500 mg L-Lysine.

REVISED:
        To avoid build-up in fatty tissue, of some of the vitamins such as "A", decrease all these supplements to a 5 day on 2 day off routine. Your body will sluff-off any build-up in this period.
        Also, working out will help but PE'ing straight away shouldn't bare any benefits, as far as I can tell anyway.

When you're working out the blood in your system is going elsewhere - to your cardiovascular system, muscles etc. and therefore before any PE should take place you'd need to get the blood flowing in your penis again.

If I were you I'd stick to a normal routine, you can PE after a workout but be sure to have a hot shower or your little friend some attention to save him from the shrivelled state he'll be in after a workout before you start your routine.

Hope this helps!

LookAlive
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
        X