jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing

What is the best erection % level to jelq at to see the most erect size increase because I want to make my erect penis bigger. I dont really care that much about flacid size.So what erection% level should i jelq at for the best erect size results.I only been peeing for a couple weeks but my penis is well conditioned from years of long mastubation workouts.So I just wanna no how many jelqs i should do and at what erection levels for the most erect size gain results.

You should jelq at a low erection level. For beginners, 0-50% erection level is ideal. You dont wanna jelq over 50% because you'll hurt yourself. You need to condition your cock.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I think I read somewhere that kingpole said that lower erection level while jelqing is better for length, while higher is better for firth.
      Goal: Huge

Comment

Yes and lower is safer for new pe'ers.

Comment

I usually do my wet jelqs at a thick flaccid around EQ 30%.

Comment

I do both in the same workout. Low erection jelqs in the beginning, then once your cock warms up a bit, mix it up with some high erection jelqs (but use a light grip!)
            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
              I think I read somewhere that kingpole said that lower erection level while jelqing is better for length, while higher is better for firth.
              This seems to be the case. Jelqing at higher erection levels is more strenuous and dangerous because you have to squeeze harder to get the effect.
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I always squeeze pretty hard so I can feel the pressure of the blood pushing and my head gets full of blood and swelles up. If you dont squeeze hard you dont feel no pressure and it feels like it isn't working.Are you suppose to squeeze hard enough to feel the blood pressure and to make the top half of the penis swell up.

Comment

Originally posted by rtlesnk666 View Post
                  I always squeeze pretty hard so I can feel the pressure of the blood pushing and my head gets full of blood and swelles up. If you dont squeeze hard you dont feel no pressure and it feels like it isn't working.Are you suppose to squeeze hard enough to feel the blood pressure and to make the top half of the penis swell up.
                  You need to back off on your grip, this is how newbies get injured. All this pressure you are feeling is not what cause your unit to grow, Jelqing should be smooth and steady with just enough grip to move the blood through your unit. Kingpole suggest about the same grip as you would hold an egg. Growth comes from exercising the different tissues within your unit by stretching and compressing them over a long period of time. All that will result from high Jelq pressures when you are a newbie is injury and scar tissue formation. Sure your unit will appear larger but all you are seeing is swelling that will go away in a couple of days. Play it safe and stick to what all these guys are saying and you will have a more pleasant PE experience.

Comment

Dam I been doing it wrong this whole time. I was squeezing hard the egg would of broke instantly the way I squeeze I guess i got to loosen up my grip If i want to start to see results.

Comment

There is conflicting information on this, for example, this is from the guide here at pegym:
                      3. Apply pressure to the grip and slowly move it up the penis. The ideal jelquing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively forces blood up the penis.
                      Mr. Sneakypants would like to use the ideal grip, but doesn't know what ideal is.
                      Starting (10/21/2009)
                      BPEL: 6.3"
                      EG Mid: 4.6"

12/30/2009
                      BPEL: 6.5"
                      EG Mid: 4.75"

Goal:
                      7x5.5

Comment

Would Mr. Sneakypants like me to have baybabe come over and show you?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                          As long as Mrs. Sneakypants says it's okay

As for grip, Mr. Sneakypants will continue to make sure it is pleasure and definitely not pain.
                          Starting (10/21/2009)
                          BPEL: 6.3"
                          EG Mid: 4.6"

12/30/2009
                          BPEL: 6.5"
                          EG Mid: 4.75"

Goal:
                          7x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                            Jp my length gains arn't going well. I must be going wrong with my low erection % jelq, I would like to ask for Bay babe to come over and show me where I am going wrong.
                            Unfortunately there is no such thing as low erection% with BB around. Damn ,this means she can't help with stretches either. I suggest that BB 's help, is only usefull to experienced members with well conditioned dicks, who are after girth increase.

Comment

Working...
                            X