Infra Red Heat Warmup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infra Red Heat Warmup

Ok I just got my infrared heat bulb in the mail today, and had a few questions about the warmup since it seems to be so vital ( and makes sense that it is vital ) ..

First off, this is the bulb I got.

RED HEAT LAMP BR40 250 WATTS INDUSTRIAL GRADE INFRARED HEAT LAMP

Next, I have a clamp on my computer desk in which I put it right on the corner.

Now, in the guide, it says for 250W, you must be 18 inches away.

This is what the guide says

Set up the heat lamp at least eighteen (18) inches away from your penis. Do not put it any closer or you will burn yourself. You can set the lamp as far as three feet away, and still achieve a good warm up.
    How important is this? If we only put it a foot or so (12) inches away, is that ok as long as we are not burning ourselves?

Also, all I did was take like a bigger sized washcloth or hand towel and cut a little slit or hole in the middle of it to stick the penis through. Is this enough protection?
    I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Heat is heat. If you have a thin washcloth and you think it will protect your balls from getting too warm, nah, man. You need to isolate the heat. A rice sock is best for this.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I thought infrared is just as good as a rice sock
      I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

I think your question was;
        Originally posted by maleenhancement
        Also, all I did was take like a bigger sized washcloth or hand towel and cut a little slit or hole in the middle of it to stick the penis through. Is this enough protection?
        What I was saying is, that you can isolate the heat to only your penis, with a rice sock.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
        X