Heating up... at night? :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating up... at night? :O

Do you guys think if I warm up EVERY night for about 10 ~ 15 minutes regardless of whether the day was PE day or Non-PE day before I go to sleep, it will help my penis gain size a little faster?

Originally posted by adrenalPE44 View Post
    Do you guys think if I warm up EVERY night for about 10 ~ 15 minutes regardless of whether the day was PE day or Non-PE day before I go to sleep, it will help my penis gain size a little faster?
    I don't know about gaining any faster, but it couldn't hurt. Might even help the night woodies.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by adrenalPE44 View Post
      I am getting into the habit of warming up spontaneously irrespective of on or off day. I think warming up too much can never be too bad.

Comment

I wish we didnt have to warm up and warm down its so boring and time consuming

Comment

You can do something else like watching your favorite TV show or sports while you warm up. :/

Comment

As long as you don't apply the heat for over 20 minutes or so you should be ok.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I cant I have to stand in front of the sink in bathroom and keep resoaking rag under hot water every minute It's kinda embarrasing to be warming up your penis in front of people in front of the tv.But im dedicated to making my penis bigger so ima do w/e it takes.

Comment

Go to Bed Bath and Beyond they have heating pads that you put in the microwave, stay hot for much longer and you wont have to hold a rag on your dick in front of your roommates

I agree with PH once again, when I do too much heat my balls start to hurt!
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                X