Here we go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again

Hey fellas, i just got back from a vacation, and have not done any pe while i was gone! Privacy issues! Anyways, i was in my second month of JP's 90 day program and was getting some very positive results (1/4 inch in length and erections i could break a wall with!), since my break i have lost almost all of that 1/4 inch and my erections have been alright but not man of steel erections like i was having. i guess i found out that consistency is key in pe! Im back now and i intend to complete my 90 day conditioning phase and get my 1/4 inch back and then some!! just wanted to post so that others would see the importance of consistency, and not make the same mistake as i made missing a few weeks and starting back from square one! On the bright side i know this system works and am completely confident that i will reach my short term goal of 8 x 6.5. Wish me luck and good luck to all the others!! Here we go again!

Good attitude buddy! Yes, consistency is key. Go back to what was working for you.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Good luck man, you can do it. Be positive!!!
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

just finished my second day, think im gonna do 2 on 1 off like jp says. two great workouts, really trying to go slow with the jelqs and v jelqs, only doing two sets of each for the first couple weeks, then ill bump it back up to three. its great to feel that nice plumpness again!!

Comment

keep it up man!
          I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

if i could just get some opinions, should i do 2 on 1 off, 3 on 2 0ff, or 5 on 2 off? JP if i could possibly get your advice!! Any advice from the vets would be appreciated!!

Comment

All these have been tried with success at one time or another.

Comment

Good luck!

Yeah just stick with which ever day on/off regiment works best for you and change it around if you feel it's not right or productive enough.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
                X