Have I had enough time off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I had enough time off?

Ok guys, I've waited a week (well a little more then that) since I had my hard flaccid problem - which I asked about here https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/7328-well-thats-interesting.html#post59414

I've been heating up my heating pad each day, and I am noticeably better.

I do feel it get hard sometimes, but it's intermittent and doesn't last long - if I'm sitting down it's fine, nice and squishy and when I stand up it goes hard a few mins then after a while gets softer, if I excert myself I feel blood moving down there and it gets hard still, but idk if I've always been this way, but never known it (Injury from years ago perhaps?)

I can still get rock solid boners, and I even measured 12.5 cm Length today (.5 cm longer then usual) girth is normal at 5.2 - 5.3 inches (13.3 - 13.5 cm)

Am I ready, after a week, to try PE again, only being much much more careful this time, particularly when Jelqing?(gotta use a soft soft grip!)

And can anyone tell me, what the side effects of PE with a hard flaccid are? I will admit to several instances of masturbation, which still feel normal and I cum fine, so that, along with rock hard boners indicate I'm okay????

I use a REALLY hard grip when jacking off - prob not a good thing to do, but where PE is concerned, could my masturbation actually be the cause of my hard flaccid? I've been gripping like this for a few years now. Is it possible that my penis is already conditioned/in a inbetween stage of getting harder, as some people have commented, that their flaccid is harder after PE'ing for a large ammount of time.

Thanks guys!

And if I'm not ready, I guess I'll have to take some suppliments aswell as my green tea to get rid of the bastard!

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
    Ok guys, I've waited a week (well a little more then that) since I had my hard flaccid problem - which I asked about here https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/7328-well-thats-interesting.html#post59414

I've been heating up my heating pad each day, and I am noticeably better.

I do feel it get hard sometimes, but it's intermittent and doesn't last long - if I'm sitting down it's fine, nice and squishy and when I stand up it goes hard a few mins then after a while gets softer, if I excert myself I feel blood moving down there and it gets hard still, but idk if I've always been this way, but never known it (Injury from years ago perhaps?)

I can still get rock solid boners, and I even measured 12.5 cm Length today (.5 cm longer then usual) girth is normal at 5.2 - 5.3 inches (13.3 - 13.5 cm)

Am I ready, after a week, to try PE again, only being much much more careful this time, particularly when Jelqing?(gotta use a soft soft grip!)

And can anyone tell me, what the side effects of PE with a hard flaccid are? I will admit to several instances of masturbation, which still feel normal and I cum fine, so that, along with rock hard boners indicate I'm okay????

I use a REALLY hard grip when jacking off - prob not a good thing to do, but where PE is concerned, could my masturbation actually be the cause of my hard flaccid? I've been gripping like this for a few years now. Is it possible that my penis is already conditioned/in a inbetween stage of getting harder, as some people have commented, that their flaccid is harder after PE'ing for a large ammount of time.

Thanks guys!

And if I'm not ready, I guess I'll have to take some suppliments aswell as my green tea to get rid of the bastard!
    Auh, is this PE related or is it because you use a very hard grip when jerking off?

Lets work on jacking off correctly before we get into PE. I want you to get started right away tonight or as soon as possible.

This is what you do:

Lay down on your bed, relax breath normally.
    Lube up with a good oil base lube.
    Now your going to change your grip here. Your going to stroke your shaft softly and gently...No hard whacking!!!!.
    Your going to do this tell you cum!

You can try some PE warm up get to about 40% erect and do about 25 slow ass jelqs using an OK grip. Do not stretch do bed fowfers instead before you jelq. Use a very soft grip you want your session to feel good.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      Auh, is this PE related or is it because you use a very hard grip when jerking off?

Lets work on jacking off correctly before we get into PE. I want you to get started right away tonight or as soon as possible.

This is what you do:

Lay down on your bed, relax breath normally.
      Lube up with a good oil base lube.
      Now your going to change your grip here. Your going to stroke your shaft softly and gently...No hard whacking!!!!.
      Your going to do this tell you cum!

You can try some PE warm up get to about 40% erect and do about 25 slow ass jelqs using an OK grip. Do not stretch do bed fowfers instead before you jelq. Use a very soft grip you want your session to feel good.

Ahh damn! I just did a really light routine, didn't check the thread! ><

Ok after while doing the streches (Using JP's 90 day beginner guide) I was nice and long (yes I did a warmup beforehand and did the helicopters inbetween stretches) and after a couple of rotations, I did some (like 4) rally really gentle jelqs, now I'm wondering if I'm getting a hard flaccid because of the stretches? I did that really gently too

I do have a question on the stretches, I know I can't touch the glans, so I go from the base (since I'm uncut) and push up the skin, then I keep pushing till it's at the bottom of the glans, the bottom of the glans stop me from going further, so in a way I'm guessing my glans do unfortunetly have some blood pushed into them. My problem with not knowing how to stretch is because I have so much foreskin, while this may be good for future gains, it's a pain in the ass right now. I do know, however to stretch ideally an inch under the glans, and the only way to do this is to push to much skin up that it's using some of my balls skin, and even then, it's common during a stretch for me, for the skin to slip up further, making it hit the bottom of my glans, thus pushing more blood there.

The jelqs, I find simply impossible, idk if I'm turtling or hard flaccid'ing? But I shrink ALOT (I tried doing them at 45% erect and it went down after about 3) I did alot of helicoptor's to get that blood flow into my penis, and I noted that it removed the hard flaccid everytime (or hard middle part of my penis).

Why can I not jelq?! and why am I going so small quickly after stretches? (although this was just aafter a few jelqs that I got small) I need help guys! I really want a 6"er by 5.5 (no girth gains would be ideal, I don't want much bigger then I am) I am being really really gentle, not forcing too much blood anywhere (I don't think?) my grips are pretty gentle, although I have to grip tighter when I stretch then when I jelq, I don't think it's hard enough to injure myself.

Maybe I need a different routine? maybe I'm doing everything completely wrong, I've watched the videos but it's hard to guage since those guys have 6"+ hangs while I have about a 3" one, making it difficult to grip my knob in the right place, especially with the excess skin.

I'm willing to try anything, (supplements are a last resort, I'd prefer to spend as little money as possible) to get this PE to work, I am prepared to be dedicated! I just need a solid tutor/mentor that can put up with my ramblings and analyze myresults.

BTW the workout (If you can call it that! - I was very very gentle) I did today was the second one to date.

Cheers

Comment

Oh and the jelqs I am doing are dry jelqs, I can't seem to do any style tho... Help me kingpole!

Comment

Oh wow, I was really "naughty" (LOL!) last night and edged for a short period of 15 mins, then came. (I was very gentle!)

My penis felt the burn and the hard flaccid got more pronounced for a while.... HOWEVER! I did helicopters for a while (bout 10 mins total, doing one after noticing my penis is firm again, and so on)

I woke up this morning and now my penis is larger girth wise when erect (is this a temporary effect? I'm 13.5 mid-shaft girth normally, but today I was 13.7) and when flaccid.

My hard flaccid has gone almost completely too. Can someone tell me if it's because of the workout?

Ahhhh I feel so much better, veins bulging more, mroe feeling in my member, and it's bigger when flaccid! both lengthwise and girth!

I'm a happy man! ! Lets hope this isn't temporary!

Comment

Is it possible that helicopters (the ones that JP suggested in his beginner guide) cured my hard flaccid and made my penis noticibly bigger while flaccid?

Could helicopters be an exercise in themselves?

Cheers!!!

Comment

It sounds to me like you were just overdoing it the week before with your PE and grips. Because you sound more like someone who just had there first or second successful week of PE, using correct grip strength as to not injure their good buddy, and are noticing the "newby" gains that I have just recently realized as well. Just my 2 cents.. but I think it sounds about right. Oh, and I can attest to previously not being so gentle when masturbating as well.. not like I killed the thing but I have noticed through edging that its much more pleasurable to take your time, work the shaft more, and not just go for the money shot as quick as possible lol..
              my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
              BPEL- 6 3/4in
              EG- 5in
              NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
              BPEL- 7in
              EG-5.2in
              NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Working...
              X