Questions on PE and gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on PE and gains

Hello chaps. Did browse the site, but i'm off to bed soon, and I couldn't find my questions answered clearly elsewhere.

I have some questions:

1. I feel almost scared to get into this, as it seems a bit unnatural and punishing on my penis. If I take it easy and gently like advised, is it unlikely that I'd do any damage?

2. My current penis is BPEL 7" and EGM 5". I'm fairly happy with this size, but i'd love to get to BPEL 8" and EG 6". This seems to take a lot of dedication, if I follow the beginner routine safely, what is a potential timescale for me to achieve this?

3. I've heard about losing gains. If I reach my goal, and completely stop all PE exercises, will my penis revert back to its original size?

Thanks

Originally posted by lolwut View Post
    Hello chaps. Did browse the site, but i'm off to bed soon, and I couldn't find my questions answered clearly elsewhere.

I have some questions:

1. I feel almost scared to get into this, as it seems a bit unnatural and punishing on my penis. If I take it easy and gently like advised, is it unlikely that I'd do any damage?

2. My current penis is BPEL 7" and EGM 5". I'm fairly happy with this size, but i'd love to get to BPEL 8" and EG 6". This seems to take a lot of dedication, if I follow the beginner routine safely, what is a potential timescale for me to achieve this?

3. I've heard about losing gains. If I reach my goal, and completely stop all PE exercises, will my penis revert back to its original size?

Thanks
    1. It is highly unlikely that you will injure your penis if you do a safe PE routine with proper warm-ups.

2. It depends. Some people grow quickly. Some don't. If you stay dedicated and focused, I see no reason why you couldn't reach your goal in 1-3 years.

3. It could. Maintenance routines come into play here. These are simply a few minutes of stretching and jelqing. I think once you reach your goal, you won't have any problem spending 10-15 minutes a day making sure your new battering ram keeps his strength up
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Your penis is pretty tough. I think it is easy to tell when you are putting too much stress on it. Just start everything off easy the first few days and pay attention to how it feels/responds.
      8/10/97
      BPEL 6 3/4''
      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
      BPEL 7 1/8"
      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
      BPEL 7 1/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
      BPEL 7 1/4+"
      NPBEL 6.6
      EG 5 1/4"
      BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
      BPEL 7.5
      NBEL 6.75
      EG ?

Long term goal
      BPEL 8"
      EG 6

Comment

Firstly, if being natural is a big thing for you then this really is your thing! What's more natural than using your own body to grow your penis? Popping pills? Strapping on a piece of metal? Surgery?! Want to enlarge your penis naturally, this is it.

Secondly, READ!

Read until you feel confident, you can't be scared. A large factor of PE is psychological. Mind-set is very, very important. This DOES work! You're surrounded by proof! Believe in it!

You won't damage yourself if you PE safely, again: Read, read, read, read, read.

Here, I'll get you started:

START HERE!!!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
        X