so confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so confused

This is all so confusing I been doing Pe for a month now.Everyone says to do a different routine.Some say warm down some say cool down.and everyone says to do something different who should i listen to.When I stretch I pull hard that's how I seen a guy do it in a video he pulled hard.You all say different things what should i do and who should I listen to to see gains.I been warming down

Experiment with warming down and cooling down. Do whatever gives you a better flaccid penis. You'll have to experiment.

I'm not sure what people have been telling you, but you should be doing a newbie routine and that's it. The site's routine or JP's routine. Nothing more for 1-4 months!

If you're going to pull hard, then so be it. But be safe and intelligent about it. I personally recommend pulling lightly but that's because that's what I have had success with. PE is a very personal thing. What works for you might not work someone else, and vice versa.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

ok thanks for the advice

Comment

Just because some guy pulls hard when he stretches,does not mean it is correct.He probably has been doing it a long time.
        I would use common sense when stretching at first. Too many beginners start doing things to intense,instead of taking a gradual
        build up approach and end up hurt.
        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
        X