Where to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start?

Im just looking to increase the length of my penis, is jelq the best way or like the jai/internal stretch?

what have you found to be the best exercise to increase length?
    can you actually increase girth?

would a combination of jelq and jai stretch be the best way??

i have just bought an x4 extender but havent used it yet, wondered if any of you have heard of it/used one?

thanks
    Last edited by Leeds2010; 11-25-2009, 03:41 AM.

Originally posted by medici999 View Post
    Im just looking to increase the length of my penis, is jelq the best way or like the jai/internal stretch?

what have you found to be the best exercise to increase length?
    can you actually increase girth?

would a combination of jelq and jai stretch be the best way??

i have just bought an x4 extender but havent used it yet, wondered if any of you have heard of it/used one?

thanks

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine
    < Try this routine for the first three months of your PE. In this time you need to 'condition' your penis in order to prepare it to deal with more advanced routines.

START HERE!!!!! Rules, Best Posts, Beginner 101, and Much More! < This contains a compilation of the the best threads on the website, I strongly advise reading through these before delving into the world of PE.

In an answer to your other questions:

1) The beginner routine should help to increase both your length and your girth.
    2) The JAI stretch is a very good stretch, if you do it properly. You may want to just stick with what's in JP's routine though. Jelqing is already a big part of JP's programme.
    3) I don't have any form of extender (I do all of my exercises with my hands) so I'm afraid I can't answer your last question.

Hope this helps,

LookAlive
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

thanks for the quick response.

could you achieve a longer penis with more girth if you just jelqed and nothing else?

i will take a look at what you posted mate. thanks alot.

Comment

Hi Medici999,

First of all welcome to PEGym!

In order to get the most from your length, you will need to stretch properly (and SAFELY!!) the ligaments of the penis:

Penis Enlargement Gym - Stretching

I say that you should not restrict yourself to just length gains, especially as a beginner. If you set yourself a good solid routine that you do consistently then you will benefit from length, girth and most importantly a high erection quality. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for your routine in order to see good results.

The beginner routine is a great place to start, I have read many people having great results from it:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/216...r-routine.html

Remember that this forum is your best friend in PE, read up on people's experiences, search the forum and you'll soon be in the know.

Be safe and don't over train!

Cult
        1 Dec '09 (NEW)
        BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
        MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
        EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
        EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
        MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

thanks.

whats edging?

Comment

big als routine...would anyone recommend signing up to this as it seems like people are having fantastic results!

Comment

Aweful???

As you probably get a lot of greetings, I will keep this short.
              My interests are:
              - philosophy
              - psychology
              - religion / spirituality
              - medicine
              My goals are:
              - to meet interesting people
              - to be of use for the community
              - to acquire new knowledge
              Some of you might already know me over from PC.
              To those who do, it will be interesting to see how the new environment affects your communication.
              To those who do not, warm greetings - I look forward to understanding you and learning the lay of the lan

Comment

Al knows his pe. Of course you can learn what you need here for free, given enough time and patience.
                If you have money but are time poor, he is an excellent investment.

Comment

Working...
                X