Happy Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Happy

Ive always wanted a bigger penis. and now i have found this site. im on my way to achieving it.
    My starting measurments are FL 5" LG 4" Errect sorry i dont no how you put it EL 7" EG 5"
    Im not sure on what daily excercises to do yet im still reading, but would appreciate any help.

Keep up the good work..

As for choosing a routine, check out JP's 90-day one.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Welcome to the gym Timfe.

Like LookAlive said, I'd go with JP's 90 day beginner guide to start with. I'm also pretty new to PE, and it's also the routine I'm working on. And m one more advice from me is to educate yourself on the subject thoroughly first and start when you feel you have enough info to do so. This way you will keep injuries to a minimum. It IS your penis, right?

Good luck on your goals!

ExceLLength

Comment

Originally posted by ExceLLength View Post
        Welcome to the gym Timfe.

Like LookAlive said, I'd go with JP's 90 day beginner guide to start with. I'm also pretty new to PE, and it's also the routine I'm working on. And m one more advice from me is to educate yourself on the subject thoroughly first and start when you feel you have enough info to do so. This way you will keep injuries to a minimum. It IS your penis, right?

Good luck on your goals!

ExceLLength
        Right!

Here's a good compliation thread for anyone new to PE.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by Timfe View Post
          Ive always wanted a bigger penis. and now i have found this site. im on my way to achieving it.
          My starting measurments are FL 5" LG 4" Errect sorry i dont no how you put it EL 7" EG 5"
          Im not sure on what daily excercises to do yet im still reading, but would appreciate any help.

Keep up the good work..
          Man you are huge to start with. Happy gaining.
          Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
          Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
          Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
          June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
          July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Working...
          X