Bundled LAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled LAS

I have done a lot of Lazy Ass Stretching, and I am ecstatic over the results. My flaccid hang now is perfect (straight down), and I have added nearly an inch of consistent flaccid length and girth. However, it has its limits. I am not seeing any more gains, though I have put in a lot of additional time. I am trying something new and hope to get feed back as to whether or not this makes sense. I am now doing bundled LAS with the idea it will work my tunica. I definitely can't sit on it like this for more than 30 minutes, but when I stop my shaft is temporarily thicker, almost like I jelqed. I am hoping that it will help increase the results of my stretching and jelqing routines. I have only been doing this for a week or so, and I haven't measured or anything. Do you guys think this idea has any merit?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Why don't you measure and let us know?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
      I have done a lot of Lazy Ass Stretching, and I am ecstatic over the results. My flaccid hang now is perfect (straight down), and I have added nearly an inch of consistent flaccid length and girth. However, it has its limits. I am not seeing any more gains, though I have put in a lot of additional time. I am trying something new and hope to get feed back as to whether or not this makes sense. I am now doing bundled LAS with the idea it will work my tunica. I definitely can't sit on it like this for more than 30 minutes, but when I stop my shaft is temporarily thicker, almost like I jelqed. I am hoping that it will help increase the results of my stretching and jelqing routines. I have only been doing this for a week or so, and I haven't measured or anything. Do you guys think this idea has any merit?
      What is a bundled stretch?
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

It could take weeks to see anything. I really am asking if bundling LAS will work the tunica like I hope.

Bundling is when you twist your penis like a corkscrew before stretching. I can get one full turn, maybe a little more. I see where some guys can twist it three times - all I can say is - WOW!!!
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          It could take weeks to see anything. I really am asking if bundling LAS will work the tunica like I hope.

Bundling is when you twist your penis like a corkscrew before stretching. I can get one full turn, maybe a little more. I see where some guys can twist it three times - all I can say is - WOW!!!
          I just don't think I would do them with lazy ass stretches personally
          because your doing it for a long time.when you first do bundled stretches
          you should only do them 20 to 30 seconds.Have tried jai stretches.
          you can work up to a 160 a day with these.Just a thought.
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

PEGym Forums - 8x6

lets do this guys

Comment

Ah hope do not hijack threads, it is good you are keen but don't get carried away.

Comment

Working...
              X