Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite a few beginner questions I was hoping some vets could help answer

Hey guys,

I've been looking into PE for about 2 and a half years now and I've finally decided that I want to partake in it. My BPEL is 6.375" and my EG is at 4.625".

Anyways, my ex-girlfriend of 5 1/2 years and I were both virgins when we first started having sex so I never really took this into account, so recently I've been a bit more conscious about my size.

I've been starting to see this girl and I know we are going to start having sex soon so basically what I want to do is a routine that will ensure I don't have a loss of E.Q., as our sexual "sessions" are currently lasting nearly around 3-5 hours. Also, I am uncut, which unfortunately, I don't really like, but my foreskin is not long and I'd like to ensure that any exercises I do, do not stretch out my foreskin as I would like to keep it as short as possible. Finally, one last thing I'd like to mention is that while my length is ok, my girth seems to be lacking, and I'd really like to focus on that if possible.

So basically what I'm wondering is, which routine would you fellas suggest I start with to ensure my erection quality remains the same, or even goes up, focuses on girth, while making sure that I'm not stretching out my foreskin further than it has to be stretched.

I really appreciate the help,
    Taz

PS: I'm not really super educated about what kind of size it takes to give a girl sexual satisfaction vaginally, but I do know what I'm doing with my hands/tongue and I am physically fit, would my girth be decent enough to satisfy at this point? She's not loose by any means. Also, does anyone have any good kegel routines and/or advice on what would improve my erection quality and stamina? I seem to be thinking about staying hard too much and this kind of puts a damper on things.

Thanks again.

The penetration is secondary, only a small percentage of woman actually have orgasms by penetration alone (vaginally). focus on the clitoris, that's certain to give her pleasure. your penis size is for you, not for her. like my friend used to say, with a good oral and the proper speed with your fingers, you can insert a carrot there and she will cum. doesn't matter really, a finger is enough. This line of thought can lead to unwanted side effects, such 'mind' impotence, premature ejaculation, anxiety symptoms, etc

Don't do kegels at the same day you're going to have sex, you might have premature ejaculation and loss of EQ.

Comment

Hey Tazman,

Your girth is fine and nothing to worry about and you're over average length so you can throw that worry out of the window straight away... but there is nothing wrong with having a goal and knowing what you want to achieve.

You need to get on to the Beginner routine as this will condition your penis and will also help you gain in length and girth, you can find the routine here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

Enjoy your time doing PE. Don't over train and end up injured, these things won't happen over night!

Cult

Originally posted by tazman View Post
      Hey guys,

I've been looking into PE for about 2 and a half years now and I've finally decided that I want to partake in it. My BPEL is 6.375" and my EG is at 4.625".

Anyways, my ex-girlfriend of 5 1/2 years and I were both virgins when we first started having sex so I never really took this into account, so recently I've been a bit more conscious about my size.

I've been starting to see this girl and I know we are going to start having sex soon so basically what I want to do is a routine that will ensure I don't have a loss of E.Q., as our sexual "sessions" are currently lasting nearly around 3-5 hours. Also, I am uncut, which unfortunately, I don't really like, but my foreskin is not long and I'd like to ensure that any exercises I do, do not stretch out my foreskin as I would like to keep it as short as possible. Finally, one last thing I'd like to mention is that while my length is ok, my girth seems to be lacking, and I'd really like to focus on that if possible.

So basically what I'm wondering is, which routine would you fellas suggest I start with to ensure my erection quality remains the same, or even goes up, focuses on girth, while making sure that I'm not stretching out my foreskin further than it has to be stretched.

I really appreciate the help,
      Taz

PS: I'm not really super educated about what kind of size it takes to give a girl sexual satisfaction vaginally, but I do know what I'm doing with my hands/tongue and I am physically fit, would my girth be decent enough to satisfy at this point? She's not loose by any means. Also, does anyone have any good kegel routines and/or advice on what would improve my erection quality and stamina? I seem to be thinking about staying hard too much and this kind of puts a damper on things.

Thanks again.
      1 Dec '09 (NEW)
      BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
      MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
      EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
      EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
      MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Good post cult.

Comment

Working...
        X