X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month gains

STARTING STATSOCTOBER BPEL 6.3 NBPEL5.25
    TODAY november 27 BPEL6.7 NBPEL5.5
    ON MY WAY TO HAVING A BIG PENIS NEVER MEASURED GIRTH BUT PENIS LOOKS THICKER

I REALIZED ONE THING GIRLS LOVE BIG DICKS.I was sending girls a picture of my hard penis that I took with my camera phone and the way and angle I took this photo makes my penis look huge.The girls were so happy and excited saying they can't stop thinking about it.I wish I was really as big as I was in the picture which makes me look long and thick which I am not.Maybe one day I will have this 8 inch monster I dream of.I am all ready seeing gains hopefully all this masturbation on my rest days does not hurt my gains.

what routine have you been following mate?

Comment

The 90 day begginers routine jp's or some shit.I do my own version of it though.I do a 5-15 minute warmup then i stretch each direction for 20 seconds left right down up straihgt out. Then i stretch leftupward 50 kegels leftdownward 50 kegels 10 rotary stretches clockwise and counter do some helispins,stretch rightup rightdown 50 or as many kegels you want each stretch then rotary again and then helispins.Then I stretch straight up and down do the 50 or so kegels each stretch.Then rotary clockwise and counter.Then stretch straight out and kegel.Then I might do the bend over the wrist stretch where you stretch your penis around your wrist and hold this position for a minute or two I may stretch all 4 directions against my wrist.Sometimes I may skip these and go straight to a quick warmup and about 10 minutes of jelqing.MAYBE 20 MINUTES OF JELQING sometimes.I try to stretch for twice as long as I jelq because I think my tunica is my limit.When finished i do warm downs or cool downs just started doing cool downs I switch it up.Some workouts I do a stronger harder pull and stretch and some I do a lighter stretch.Its good to mix up your routine and create Penis muscle confusion I guess seems to be working i should be much bigger in 2 months Im going to stop masturbating alot I think it hurts gains.After this 1 month pe my penis is bigger and has rock hard strong erections.I might do a 2 day on 1 off 3 on 1 off 3 on 2 off but 4 on 1 or 2 off maybe three 5 on 2 off whatever i wanna do Im gonna do 5 on 2 off thiss week I think that should work good.I am using a penis pill supplement I bought 2 bottles for 5$ each Dont pay hundreds for that junk.These have good test boster in them and should help penis growth

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
        The 90 day begginers routine jp's or some shit.I do my own version of it though.I do a 5-15 minute warmup then i stretch each direction for 20 seconds left right down up straihgt out. Then i stretch leftupward 50 kegels leftdownward 50 kegels 10 rotary stretches clockwise and counter do some helispins,stretch rightup rightdown 50 or as many kegels you want each stretch then rotary again and then helispins.Then I stretch straight up and down do the 50 or so kegels each stretch.Then rotary clockwise and counter.Then stretch straight out and kegel.Then I might do the bend over the wrist stretch where you stretch your penis around your wrist and hold this position for a minute or two I may stretch all 4 directions against my wrist.Sometimes I may skip these and go straight to a quick warmup and about 10 minutes of jelqing.MAYBE 20 MINUTES OF JELQING sometimes.I try to stretch for twice as long as I jelq because I think my tunica is my limit.When finished i do warm downs or cool downs just started doing cool downs I switch it up.Some workouts I do a stronger harder pull and stretch and some I do a lighter stretch.Its good to mix up your routine and create Penis muscle confusion I guess seems to be working i should be much bigger in 2 months Im going to stop masturbating alot I think it hurts gains.After this 1 month pe my penis is bigger and has rock hard strong erections.I might do a 2 day on 1 off 3 on 1 off 3 on 2 off but 4 on 1 or 2 off maybe three 5 on 2 off whatever i wanna do Im gonna do 5 on 2 off thiss week I think that should work good.I am using a penis pill supplement I bought 2 bottles for 5$ each Dont pay hundreds for that junk.These have good test boster in them and should help penis growth
        My head is spinning after reading that!

Good luck with your gains, you're on the right path!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
        X