Advice for stretching upward?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for stretching upward?

Since I have a low LOT (around 6:00/downward), it appears that I should be concentrating a good portion of my stretching exercises against this LOT, which would be 12:00/upward. However I find it difficult and sometimes painful to stretch upward. Does anyone else notice this? It is much more 'comfortable' for me to stretch outward as well as downward. Upward has been slightly painful, like I am forcing too much blood into my glans or something.

I am wondering if anyone can provide some suggestions for comfortable upward stretching.

Remember, LOT is a theory. I personally don't give it much weight. I had a low LOT, but I gained from stretching all over. Maximize your ligs by stretching in ALL directions and doing big slow circle stretches. And yes, I personally have the most discomfort stretching UP.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
      Remember, LOT is a theory. I personally don't give it much weight. I had a low LOT, but I gained from stretching all over. Maximize your ligs by stretching in ALL directions and doing big slow circle stretches. And yes, I personally have the most discomfort stretching UP.
      That's what the "V" Jelqs are for. They give a nice comfortable upwards stretch.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I agree with JP about the "V" grip jelq.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

As far as stretching upward there is an easy way to do it. Stretche, wait for the kickback, resist the kickback, when the kick back subsides stretch a little further relax. Repeat the entire process.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

i had LOT at 6:00 the "v" jelq seems to be slowly helping me with that.

Comment

Working...
            X