Having trouble with stretches/jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with stretches/jelqing

I've only just started, and have done the beginners practice routine for the past 3 days. I hope to continue it but I'm having a lot of trouble with the basic stretches.

I just can't seem to keep hold of my penis.

I can't pull it without the skin all bunching up and it slipping out.

Does this mean the stretches won't work?

I always do the stretches dry, so it's not a lube issue.

Also, I'm having trouble with jelqing technique. My balls seem to get in the way, so I cant continusouly have a hand on my penis. I have to do the jelq with one hand, then move the balls out the way with the other. it ends up with me having about 0.5 seconds in between jelqs where theres no hand on my penis, and I didn't know if this will affect it.

Hi Yason,

I am uncut myself, I don't know about you, but I had a little trouble stretching at first.

After a little experimentation I realised that I could pull my foreskin all the way back and then grab my penis half way down where the bulk of my penis seems to end, it is almost a ridge that my fingers can push against.

Maybe that's just me and my penis is weird haha

Cult
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Well I'm circumcised, but like there isn't much to grab hold of. It just slips out all the time which makes it extremely hard to do the stretches.

I have quite a small non erect penis, so it's awkward.

Comment

try to grab right under the head with an OK sign, palm facing down. This is what I use and seems to work. I see others trying to use a palm-up grip, but this doesn't work for me and my penis
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Also, you can take something like a thin dry washcloth and wrap it around your shaft. Grab the cloth and stretch.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Yason View Post
            I just can't seem to keep hold of my penis.

I can't pull it without the skin all bunching up and it slipping out.

Also, I'm having trouble with jelqing technique. My balls seem to get in the way, so I cant continusouly have a hand on my penis. I have to do the jelq with one hand, then move the balls out the way with the other. it ends up with me having about 0.5 seconds in between jelqs where theres no hand on my penis, and I didn't know if this will affect it.
            Hey Yason, I am having the same issues as you are, but I think most of it is just practice and getting used to the different stretches/exercises. I could feel the difference in my jelqing the third time of how much more fluid and coordinated and not as awkward it is and how I am not grabbing my balls as much. The same goes for the stretching, I have found a place where I can hold onto as Cult said.

If there is a better explanation, I would go with that, until then good luck.
            Current Bone Press:
            FG: 3.6in FL: 3.7in
            EG: 5.25in EL: 5.35in

Goal Bone Press:
            FG: 4.5in FL: 5in
            EG: 6in EL: 6in

my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ommitment.html

Comment

Working...
            X