Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are healthy gains to make in the first week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are healthy gains to make in the first week?

I've been doing the beginners routine for 3 days. I warm up for 10 to 15, stretch for a few minutes and jelq for 10 to 15

I measured myself today out of curiosity, and my BPEL seems to have gone up by 0.2 of an inch.

Is this a healthy gain or an unhealthy gain?

Any gain is healthy, unless it is severe swelling. This quick gain could be a nice jump in EQ for you.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

You may notice some improved vascularity and EQ. Actual size gains usually take a bit longer to manifest themselves.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Like PESG said, if it still looks the same, except bigger, it's a good thing. A lot of people tend to see a quick jump in their stats after the first week or so because of increased EQ and stretched ligs.

As long as you're getting no negative physiological indicators as listed here:
        https://www.pegym.com/articles/artic...growth-176-306
        there should be no problem.
        Starting stats:.......Current stats:
        BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
        EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

with my experience i saw a large jump in the first week or two.. i believe it was from eq and maybe just a little loosening of the ligs down there.. that and if you play around with any ballooning or edging.. your penis becomes more engorged than it probably ever has been and it definately has an effect on size.

these gains that you have are likely not cemented yet.. so if you were to stop now you'd likely be the same size you were to begin with.
          my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
          BPEL- 6 3/4in
          EG- 5in
          NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
          BPEL- 7in
          EG-5.2in
          NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Originally posted by BIGred View Post
            with my experience i saw a large jump in the first week or two.. i believe it was from eq and maybe just a little loosening of the ligs down there.. that and if you play around with any ballooning or edging.. your penis becomes more engorged than it probably ever has been and it definately has an effect on size.

these gains that you have are likely not cemented yet.. so if you were to stop now you'd likely be the same size you were to begin with.
            Yeah so cement the gains with edging! Or a modified routine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

whats edging?

and what is eq?

Comment

Edging: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-101-a.html , aka Edging 101. Has wonders on also building stamina & helps maintain a nice plump throughout the day.

EQ: Erection Quality. There is a 10-point progressive scale used to describe the fullness and hardness of your erections. Where 1 is pretty much turtling, and 10 is Super Rock Hard Erections. EQ is greatly affected by a lot of factors. Search the forums. You will find many insightful threads.

Best,

Comment

Working...
                X