Question involving Jelqing & Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question involving Jelqing & Edging

Ok so, as ashamed as I am to say it I think I am a victim of Over Masturbation. I used to alot when I was younger and I am experiencing the downsides now. I didnt know that bad things could happen but yea. I am smaller than I believe I should be, I do not recieve erections as much, my load is waaay smaller. Is PE safe for me to take part in? I have been for a little bit. Kind of inconsistently, and I have decided to take this thing serious. Find a routine and stick to it, but I wanted to know is jelqing and edging safe?
    And on a side note, when I see people say they need to "cement" their gains..How is this done?

Well rising pe is as safe as crossing the road; just look both ways.

Comment

What they mean by cementing gains is to not just quit when you're where you want to be, size wise. So you do a type of cool down routine for a while, just to be sure the muscle stays where you want it and doesn't shrink a bit.
      Jelqing is safe so long as you don't over-train. Edging is safe, just don't cum in your eye when it's time to finish.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        What they mean by cementing gains is to not just quit when you're where you want to be, size wise. So you do a type of cool down routine for a while, just to be sure the muscle stays where you want it and doesn't shrink a bit.
        Jelqing is safe so long as you don't over-train. Edging is safe, just don't cum in your eye when it's time to finish.
        Aight thanks guys, but I meant like what are ways to "cement" the gains? And should you do this after every gain?

Comment

My first time with PE I stopped cold and ended up loosing just shy of 1/2 inch in length. Idiot! And I knew better as well. Oh, I had logical reasons why I couldn't really schedule even 10 minutes a day to keeping my gains but what the hell. I then ended up eventually having to regain it.

Next time around all I did was to implement some very basic PEing rather than stopping cold turkey when I halted my PE regime. Less than the 10-15 minutes of Beginners PE per day that I had done when first starting.

Comment

Working...
          X