BPFSL - Is it important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL - Is it important?

Quick question, is bone pressed flaccid stretched length important?? Why is it??
    Whether you believe you can or you can not, either way you're right.

Nov 20/09 - 6" x 5"
    Mar 5/10 - 6.5" X 5.25"
    Short Term Goal - 7" x 5.5"
    Monster Term Goal - 8" x 6"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo....html#post9799

The link above will provide some helpful and useful information on how to determine how to find your limiting factor and help with gains. Typicaly my BPFSL is around .4 longer than BPFSL when I am on a maintenance routine (like I'm on now) and about .6 longer while on a gaining routine. This does effect my EQ somewhat when this number gets bigger as explained in the thread.

Comment

It's also useful for measuring flaccid gains.

On the subject of BPFSL; how is it meant to be measured. If I stretch my penis out, the skin of the fat pad gets pulled up and out and I can't get the ruler to touch the pubic bone without causing meself a lot of pain.
      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

I think so. It's usually very close (about 1/2" +/-) to your BPEL.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I gave up trying to figure out the relationship between BPEL and BPFSL a long time ago. My dick confused me because my BPFSL was so fickle. It would change up to a 1/2" per day up and down. I never was able to grasp the correlation to what I was doing. It's something that I would like to experiment with again this coming year.
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
          X