Manual stretches or hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual stretches or hanging?

Hey again all. I've been doin PE for a little while now. Maybe not as consistant as i should be though. I usually get 3-4 days in a week. Not to bad. My flaccid size is definitely bigger and my girth is also bigger. Much nicer hang now adays . However, I don't see much in the line of erect length. I usually do anywhere between 20 minutes to half and hour of manual stretches in all directions for 30 seconds, and rotary stretches also. I was wondering if maybe switching to hanging would give me erect length gains. Or should I use hanging in conjunction with manual stretches. I would really love some length gains. Whatcha think?

Be sure to be conditioned before you start hanging.

Comment

I think my conditioning is pretty good. I have good PI's. I guess my question is: Do you think that hanging is better overall than manual stretches for obtaining length more efficiently? I know some people do both and some only choose one or the other. Anyone have a preference? What kind of gains did you have for one over the other?

Comment

absolutely YES for me, hanging has been leaps and bounds better than manual

The reason is very simple: stretch duration. I feel that when I hold my stretch (via homemade device) with heat, the stretch is uncomparable to any other method. I then keep my wrapping on during the day, and do another session later on. I try to get in 4hrs per week spread out evenly. The other day I serioulsy thought I was looking at somebody else's cock hanging off of my body!!
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Some guys never hang at all. They never need to, having gotten consistent gains with "hands on" PEing.

I would certainly take a shot at manual PE first. Make a point of reading up on it and giving it a serious go. But if you try for months, consistently working it with your hands to no avail? Heck yes, give serious consideration to hanging.

My gains came from hanging. I gave it 4 months of dedicated and consistent jelqing and stretching first. A bit of an increase in flaccid but nada in the way of erect gains. I think that hanging is a wonderful way to go, assuming that you and your life style are conductive to it. Hanging and I were a good match, something I was aware of going into it. Two major points, listed below.

Do you have the time and privacy to easily hang for hours a day? If you are single and live alone it is easier than otherwise. If you are a student or have a home business even better. I was all of that and multi-tasked 4 hours a day, hanging whilst on the computer.

Even if you are a perfect candidate based on the above, without the second part of the equation I would advise not hanging.

Do you have excellent self monitoring skills? Hanging has the potential to turn bad in a heart beat. On the flip side it has the potential to let you control all variables in a way that manual work simply can't compete with. You must remain aware of exactly what is going on with your penis second to second or risk serious injury.

Comment

Working...
          X