Taking a break??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break??

Hey peoples. I have a noob question. Before I found this website, I was googleing all types of ways for natural penis enlargement without the pills, tubes, etc etc. and I found out about the jelq exercise on some medical website (dont remember which one). My question is that the doctor on that website said that a person should only jelq for 3 days then give your penis 2 days rest then rinse and repeat. Now my routine usually means p-e-ing during the weekdays and resting on the weekends. Is this website correct or is this just one of those "depends on the type of person you are," things.
    Just think if the Trojan man was real......

Your home would be invaded "EVERY TIME,"you were about to get intimate.

Man....talk about a mood killer.

I'm not experienced enough to say indefinitely but I'm pretty sure it depends on the person/lifestyle

Comment

Depends on the person and intensity, I would guess. Like if you work out other muscles, you wouldn't do bench press every day. I just don't know for sure with PE.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Breaks are certainly important. There is no exact science yet, as we seem to have people on two or three days a week making great gains while others do better 5 or 6 days a week. So, I think the point is as mentioned above, like working out, you need to give your penis recovery time. Trial and error is the order of the day. I was doing one day on and one day off and found my gains were slow after two months so went to 5 days a week and weekends off. I think for me that is a little better.

Just pay attention to your body and try three days a week first.
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6
        EG 5 1/4"
        BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
        BPEL 7.5
        NBEL 6.75
        EG ?

Long term goal
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6

Comment

John pops 90 day routine.....follow what fits your dick

Comment

5 days on 2 off may be too intense for you.

It is one of those "depends on who it is" things, if you can handle it do it.

I've personally stuck to a 2 on/ 1 off routine for the last year.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
            X