Expanding the Coropus Spongiosum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanding the Coropus Spongiosum

I think my CS has a lot of room to grow (my shaft is more flat than is round). Here's a list of things I think helps target the CS (not to the exclusion of targeting the CC), please let me know if I am missing something:
    • V-jelqs where the CS rides the V.
    • Clamping
    • Kegels (My CS throbs far more than my CC while kegeling)
    Also, I am uncut. Can it be that the foreskin covering the lower layer of my shaft be preventing my CS from expanding?

Best,

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
    I think my CS has a lot of room to grow (my shaft is more flat than is round). Here's a list of things I think helps target the CS (not to the exclusion of targeting the CC), please let me know if I am missing something:
    • V-jelqs where the CS rides the V.
    • Clamping
    • Kegels (My CS throbs far more than my CC while kegeling)
    Also, I am uncut. Can it be that the foreskin covering the lower layer of my shaft be preventing my CS from expanding?

Best,
    The foreskin grows with the penis as it grows. "V" jelqs are great for developing the CS. As far as throbing goes this could be a sign of over working the BC muscle.
    Last edited by kingpole; 12-07-2009, 08:20 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      As far as throbing goes this could be a sing of over working the BC muscle.
      I think he means that it throbs when he does kegels.

NSF: I have same same dilema as you, my penis is much more flat than it is round. Remember to turn your "v" sideways ( < ) to exercise your also help you CS grow fatter too.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Working...
      X