Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time to incorporate girth exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to incorporate girth exercises?

Hey Everyone,

I've been doing PE for over 2 months now and I have experienced a nice 0.25" gain in length. (Woop woop!! ). BUT... What I am really looking for is girth, as I am only just over 4.25" in this department. I have experimented with ULIs but nothing major or extremely intense. I just really want to get going with some girth exercises as I don't really want to get any longer.

I now have a penis that's over 6.5" in length and 4.25" in girth. I think I officially have what is more commonly known as a "pencil dick" lol.

I have read about o-bends and they sound quite good... I'm wondering whether it is a good or bad idea to incorporate 3 sets of these in to my routine.

I am currently doing the following routine:

Warmup (Rice sock): 10-15 Min,
    Stretches in all directions, 30 seconds each,
    100 Wet Jelqs,
    100 V-Jelqs,
    ((( O Bends ?)))
    Warm Down (Rice sock): 10 Min.

I'm also considering turning my v jelqs on their sides, "<", as I have heard this works more on the corpus spongiosum.

Any comments or words from wise members are appreciated.

Thank you PEGym, I hope you all have a great day!

Cult
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Yes Cult. Patience. The girth gains will come. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Hey Cult congrats on your gains. Something I mix in for girth is grab like your doing a vjelq and instead of pulling straight up pull it straight left/right. It puts an ass load of pressure on everything.I mix about 25 per side in and do them nice and slow
      Last edited by growing4her; 12-08-2009, 10:13 AM. Reason: illiteracy
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Looks like Cult you and I have the same penis lol I'm not too thrilled either with a "pencil dick". I've only been doing PE for 3 1/2 to 4 weeks now and my routine is exactly what your doing. Instead I am warming up with a heating pad but now I think I'll try a rice sock. How long would you have to put the rice sock in the microwave? Also what % were you jelqing at to gain the 0.25 in length? I'm definately looking to add more length but would love it if my girth was 5". good luck man, I'll be on the same road with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyboy View Post
          Looks like Cult you and I have the same penis lol I'm not too thrilled either with a "pencil dick". I've only been doing PE for 3 1/2 to 4 weeks now and my routine is exactly what your doing. Instead I am warming up with a heating pad but now I think I'll try a rice sock. How long would you have to put the rice sock in the microwave? Also what % were you jelqing at to gain the 0.25 in length? I'm definately looking to add more length but would love it if my girth was 5". good luck man, I'll be on the same road with you.
          Hey Jonnyboy,

A rice sock is certainly good, but I am considering making one with flax seed in it instead of rice. Apparently this stuff stays warm for about 45 minutes.

I microwave my rice sock for exactly 2 minutes and then I use a pair of boxers to shield my penis from burning. I have rather an old school microwave though, so it might be worth experimenting when you've made one.

I have been jelquing between 50-75% I would say. It is never completely consistent as it fluctuates as I do my routine and I find myself having to re-arouse myself.

Thanks JP and Growing4her for your words of wisdom also! I might have to incorporate something similar in to my routine.

Cult
          1 Dec '09 (NEW)

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

Comment

When you say 100 Jelqs do you mean 100 with each hand or 100 total? If you want more girth, I would up the number of jelqs you perform. Do them with a 60-70% erection as well. Make sure you take them nice and slow... like a good 3-5 seconds for each jelq. The gain will come!
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hi NP97,

Sorry I have misdescribed my routine with regards to the jelquing.

I class 1 stroke as one jelq (300 total strokes)... maybe I should be doing 1 jelq as two strokes (600 total strokes)?

Cult
              Last edited by Cult; 12-08-2009, 11:43 AM.
              1 Dec '09 (NEW)

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

Comment

Dunno.... I do 300 jelqs in the same manner you count them. Maybe try this. I don't know if there is a name of this workout, but I like it, and it's really easy (no lube required).
                After your workout, grab the base of your penis (you want close to a full erection or a full one for this) with one hand in an OK grip. Hold on fairly tight so the blood wont just come right out. Take your other hand and sqeeze your penis just above your holding hands grip. You want to put pressure to move the blood into the outer chambers... I use my thumb and index finger to do this. Hold that squeeze for about a second. Now do this about every inch up your penis (up to the glands) then back down. Let go with your grip hand, shake out your penis, then grip again. Repeat the process, but instead of squeezing the top and bottom, squeeze the sides of your penis. Repeat the entire process again, but switch your hands around so you're griping with the hand you were squeezing with. After your done make sure you massage it out.
                I don't know if it has really done anything, but it always makes me feel really thick afterwords. I just started doing these last week, and my flaccid girth has gone up a bit. I'll let you know if it really starts helping with the girth gains ('cause I'm fairly interested in those as well) when I have my measurement day this Sunday. But like I said, so far the seem to be helping my flaccid girth, and when I was edging yesterday it felt like it was fatter.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                X