X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and got some questions

Hello everybody,

First let me introduce myself

My name is MikaŽl, I am 21 years old, I am a university student and english is my third language so don't be too hard on me

I have almost everything I need in life except one time: A better penis

The fact that my penis is too small is actually killing me...it driven me nuts...I usally attract the girls but I often refuse them because I think my penis is too small...

So I used Pills...did not work...so I started checking the net for an anwsers on how to build up my penis...

The main problem I was facing is that doctors thinks PE is useless and the people who says PE works try too sell you stuffe...

So my main question here (since this is a open forum and normal people without $$$ in head should anwser) is if PE actually works...I am soo septical when I see the penis enlargement industry have become a scam market... I really need to believe...

And also, what I want the most is girth...what are good exercice for me? I read that Jelqing was good but then again I have loads of yahoo and wiki anwser that claims that jelqing does nothing...

So since you guys actually did PE, what can you tell me about it? It works?

If I can really grow my penis a little bit in lenght and a lot in girth I would be the most happy man on this planet...

Try JP's 90 Beginner Routine.
    PE WORKS! Get started on it... but you have to commit to it as well. Don't do it half-assed, but don't over-train either. Start a log, measure yourself, and update it. Good luck buddy.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Even if my time schedule is pretty tight I will commit to it for 2 months and see if it works for real...I will go read on you're suggestion right now

Comment

Find time bro. Remember ALWAYS WARM UP! Otherwise you may need more than 2 months 'cause you'll probably injure yourself.

Comment

I see you were 4.5 girth and now you are 5...How much time did it took you?

Also, is PE like training? If I have some gain in 2 months can I do less PE to maintain the gain?

Comment

I did PE two years ago... so at least .25" of that was gain-back from before.... I didn't cement my gains, but got whatever I lost back... very quickly too.
            And yes PE is like training. You can do a maintenance routine to keep your gains once you are were you want to be.

Comment

Just keep in mind that PE is a long term commitment. Don't look for big changes in 60 days. After a few weeks of PE you should start noticing some improvement in erection quality. It might be subtle, but if you watch your body closely you'll note changes.

I think it's tough to get on a PE routine and stay with it. Building my knowledge of PE and building a good relationship to this community on PE Gym have helped me stick with it. Read through some progress logs and see how other guys are doing after their first few weeks or months.

Comment

Working...
              X