A unique problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A unique problem

I wrote on the message board a while ago about a blister that appeared from jelqing (my guess was some pubic hair got involved and chaffed the skin). After waiting for it to heal, i tried to jelq again. It came back. After waiting even longer for it to heal, I jelqed and it started showing signs of coming back again. So here is a question for anyone: how can I PE without jelqing. Any suggestions?

Describe more about this blister.
    Last edited by HotRod; 06-13-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

It is appearing on the shaft. It started out small (so i ignored it), but got a bit bigger ( about the size of a half dime). It was raised and oozed clear when i irritated it. I believe it was more watery, no blood or pain. I first waited until the skin recovered and immediately jelqed the next day. When that didn't work. I waited about 2 and a half weeks after it recovered (my thought was possible internal recovery was going on that i couldn't see.)
      After the initial incident i started shaving and also weakening my grip. in truth, i don't think this is permanent, and i am not really concerned with injury, it's just frustrating that i can't continue on with the 3 month program to so I can see if this Pe stuff actually works.

Comment

Perhaps your heating source was to hot. What do you use to warm up with?
        Last edited by kingpole; 12-08-2009, 10:59 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I warm by taking long showers. It may not be the warming because it only affects one area of the shaft, and it only comes back after i jelq.

Comment

Could this be something other then PE ?
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

i doubt it. It only comes back with pe. I honestly think it will go away completely with time. I just need to be patient. i was just wandering if there was any none jelqing excersises to that could be done?

Comment

So when you masturbate or have sex there is no blister? It is purely jelqing related?

You could always just do a stretching routine.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

actual as weird as it sounds yeah. but i think that because the jelqing is usually for an hour, masturbation is usually for a couple of minutes. When i do the JP routine, its usually on the second set of jelq/v-jelq that I start to fell like i could be irritating the area. And by the end of the 3rd set it feels irritated.

Comment

Is it itchy and sore at the same time? Because it could be herpes? I got cold sores, and when I stretch my mouth, and I cut it accidentally, usually the herpes breakout happen, don't know how it works exactly, but it's sure shot. when the mouth is dry and you yawn wide open, and the lips skin break part, it appears in matters of hours.

Comment

trust me when i say i have no std. I have had no sex in 2 years, and the last person was my gf. And i've been tested.

Comment

What are you using for lube?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

to me it sounds like you have an ingrown hair that your body has incased into somewhat of a cyst.. the pore is still slightly open and this is probably where it is oozing from. problem now is that your body has formed a cyst that is too hard to be forced out of the small pore available so when squeezing just a little fluid will come out but nothing thats going to make it go away.. I had this happen to me when I was in my late teens.. cant quite remember when.. had an ingrown hair on the side of my shaft and I thought I got the whole hair.. but the base and folicle were left.. it stuck around for a couple months and would get more noticeable after jerking off but I didnt do PE at the time.. I imagine that would have really irritated it. It had no pain at that point as my body had healed around the folicle completely only leaving the pore which was larger at that point.. I finally got sick of it and reasoned there had to be something in there and went in and got it out.. I'll leave out the details. I had forgotten about this for quite sometime.. somethings you dont really want to remember.. this was definately one experience. I had a peak and found a small scar where I think it was.

If its really bothering you I'd suggest you go to a doctor and have him take a peak at it.. dont go in after it yourself.. I was stupid to do so.. I was lucky I didn't hurt myself, but I imagine it wouldnt be much of a problem for a doc to take care of if it doesnt get any better which It doesnt sound like its going to do.
                          my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                          BPEL- 6 3/4in
                          EG- 5in
                          NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                          BPEL- 7in
                          EG-5.2in
                          NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

@Jp- cocoa butter lotion. I heard it was good for the skin, and in truth, i have not had any problems with it in the past.
                            @big red- I had one too (not on my shaft though.). The difference is that this "spread" in such a way that implied irritation from jelqing, and not from an ingrown hair.

Comment

Originally posted by kce View Post
                              actual as weird as it sounds yeah. but i think that because the jelqing is usually for an hour, masturbation is usually for a couple of minutes. When i do the JP routine, its usually on the second set of jelq/v-jelq that I start to fell like i could be irritating the area. And by the end of the 3rd set it feels irritated.
                              Jelquing for an hour?

Surely you shouldn't be jelquing for that long as an inexperienced penis exerciser?

My whole routine takes about an hour including heating, stretching, jelquing, edging, cleaning up and warm down.

Cult
                              1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                              BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                              MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                              EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                              EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                              MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Working...
                              X